The AMBOSS Qbank app and the AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE app together offer a complete and streamlined study resource for your Clerkships, NBME® Subject Board (Shelf) Exams, and the USMLE™ Step 1 and Step 2 CK & CS. It can also be used as a supplementary resource for the USMLE Step 3 exam.
No Wi-Fi? No problem. The apps work both online and offline.
The AMBOSS Qbank has 3500+ USMLE-style exam questions specifically designed for the Step 1 and Step 2 CK exams and the core NBME Shelf Exams: Surgery, Clinical Neurology, Pediatrics, Medicine, OBGYN, and Psychiatry. It’s loaded with features that help you learn how to answer questions faster, find correct answers, and deliver study recommendations. Paired with the AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE app, you can click for terms, topics, images with overlays, and much more.
Take charge of your exam prep. With AMBOSS, you can replace multiple, scattered sources with a single touchpoint that can meet all of your studying needs. Developed by a team of over 60 USMLE trained physicians, you’ll find a comprehensive medical library, practice exam questions, physical exam cases, interactive multimedia materials, and more at your fingertips and in seconds.
Gain the confidence to tackle all your exams with the help of AMBOSS Qbank USMLE. You can:
• Score higher. The Qbank is challenging, comprehensive, and fully prepares you to achieve the score you want on your exam.
• Find every answer. Seamlessly integrated with the AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE app, you can access thousands of library knowledge cards outlining diagnoses, diseases, and more.
• Analyze results. Get study recommendations after each Qbank session to identify where you are doing well and which topics you need to study harder.
• Make use of your downtime. Practice from anywhere, including on your commute or between rounds on the wards—even in Wi-Fi-free zones.
Here’s what medical students are saying about us:
“AMBOSS is the resource that we’ve been waiting for -- its integrated platform helped me study smarter and set a new personal best.” —Michelle Lundholm, Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University
“I used AMBOSS for the first time on my Neurology Shelf and scored the highest I have all year (95th percentile). The difficulty of the questions, excellent explanations, and breadth of the Qbank adequately prepared me to perform well on test day!” —MS3 Student, Creighton University School of Medicine
"The highlighting and attending tips are excellent. They are a push in the right direction to encourage critical thinking. This is especially important early in a clerkship when the knowledge base is not that strong...no one else is doing that.” —Michael McClurkin, Harvard Medical School
• Lots of small bug fixes were made to keep things running smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing review bank
AMBOSS is far tougher than UWORLD and boasts of a huge QBank with amazing explanations and a wonderful fully downloadable library which makes things all the more easier if you want to read a particular topic in depth. Guaranteed to raise you step scores by a huge margin
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.