This app provided an offline version of the dictionary of American Slang and Colloquialism
The dictionary offers complete definitions of more than 8700 slang and informal expressions from various sources. Each entry is followed by examples illustrating how an expression is used in everyday conversation and, where necessary, International Phonetic Alphabet pronunciations are given, as well as cautionary notes for crude, inflammatory, or taboo expressions.
▰ User-defined list
- Create your own list
▰ Write a note
- Write a note for each entry
- Tap note button to review all notes
- Search an entry by its name or its meaning
- In Detailed screen, long-press any term and tap look up to look for wikipedia article
- Long-press any term and tap look up to look for its definition
▰ Image search
- Long-press any term and tap look up to search for illustrations
▰ Others features include:
- Easy navigation
- Bookmark an entry
- Search an entry
- Multiple choice quiz
▰ If you want to suggest new feature or report an issue, please use the feedback feature in the app. Thank you!
- Thuy Duong
- 11.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Edu apps
- ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.