The American Express® App for iPhone® and iPod touch® is an exciting innovation, making it easy to manage your Card Account on the go. Whether you want to make a payment or view a recent transaction, you can now do all this and more whenever you want, wherever you go.
Now, you can also log in with the touch of a finger on supported devices with iOS 8+.
Simplify life with the American Express App for iPhone® and iPod touch®, available for all versions.
• Get quick access to your Account with Touch ID log in
• Option to register your online account
• Log in securely with the same User ID and Password you use on americanexpress.co.in
• Create, view, change or unlock your PIN.
• Stay up to date by activating notifications like spend tracking, payment due reminders, weekly balance alerts & more
• View your recent transactions, including pending charges
• View and download statements in PDF format up to 6 months
• View and redeem your Rewards points (if enrolled) and browse through reward milestones
• Redeem your points for a credit against a transaction on your Account
• Check your balance and make bill payments on-the-go
• Refer American Express to friends and be rewarded.
• Make Bharat QR code based payments with Amex Pay using the App
• Temp Block your Card until you can find it. This will ensure that you can no longer use it for in-store transactions, Contactless transactions with the Card, or online transactions at merchants that use pre-authorization where you have not saved your Card. However, any pre-authorized, online payments at merchants where you have saved your Card, or transactions using a digital wallet will still go through. If you think your card may have been stolen or you suspect any unauthorized charges, please contact Customer Care immediately to block and replace you Card. This is available only for Consumer Cards
• Enhanced activation experience for Cardmembers to activate new, renewed or replaced Cards and set up their Account.
• Replace your damaged, lost or stolen Card through the Amex App.
More features are on the way. So watch out for updates.
The American Express® Mobile App is a free service for American Express Cardmembers. Standard ISP and data charges may apply for downloading and using the mobile app. Available to India Cards only. Mobile banking terms and conditions apply.
iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
All access to and use of this App subject to and governed by End User License Agreement, Online Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Personal Information Collection Statement.
Amex IN Support Application License Agreement.
Easily find transactions across the last 7 months with our new Search feature. Search by merchant name, filter by date range and your results will include credits, debits and primary and supplementary Cardmember transactions.
Card Members will now receive push notifications about Card shipment and delivery status for any new, replacement, or renewal Card on the way.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rectified: Amex app not working with iOS 13.3
My earlier feedback about app not working on 13.3. I have solve the problem by uninstalling & reinstalling the app !!!
However, I am not sure why it happened, happy to see that it is working now😀
I regularly update the iOS and app versions when they arrive. And so recently, I have updated iOS 13.3. For some reason and from my observation the Amex app doesn’t stay online, it just closes once I open the app after OS upgrade. Not sure whether it is known bug, need to check & fix if any such issues. Now, I can’t use the app. Please do the needful.
Not the best as the claim
1. Had bad experience when a fraudulent transaction occurred there fraud team without contacting closed ticket.
2. SpiceJet vouchers issues as bouns is only 10k for domestic travel. How is some one going to use all the amount for one passenger within India?
3. No option to choose spice max seat which is available on all other portal. So essential I lost 3k out of the 10k on buying economy class ticket with Spice Jet. ( What type of deal is this-forced to choose economy and then forfeit the voucher). All other major portal allows to book spice max seats but not American Express portal.
4. No option to buy domestic travel insurance. Now how it works in India is that you can’t buy domestic insurance from out side and can only be brought at the time of Booking air ticket. All major portal allows it but not American Express portal.
The only pro I see is their customer care executive can talk better and are available 24*7.
But that’s doesn’t come before service. The services are pathetic and designed in a way to eyewash offers which are difficult to redeem and used only as marketing gimmicks.
I would rather use a card that provides me better benefits with a little inferior customer care services than vice versa.
I had escalated it to there grievance team as well as head team. But yeah only the assurance for incorporating in future came as a reply.
Improve your game Amex.
Failure of promise
From 2 years I am using Amex membership credit card, recently I recived a mail from Amex to upgrade my card to platinum travel card.. immediately I called to Amex Custmer care and enquired, they said membership rewards card will be life time free card with out any annual fee if we take 2 card ( platinum travel card )then I applied for it and got sanctioned with good credit limit. suddenly After 1 week my first Card ( membership reward card)got automatically Cancelled with out my concern..
did any one faced this problem, please let me know.. please be ware of Amex
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Express
- 186.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 American Express Company. All Rights Reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.