With ApnaComplex App owners and residents can
* Access Apartment Owners Discussion Forums and participate in discussions. Helps reduce your email clutter
* Access Apartment Interest Groups to share interesting events, stories, news, images with your neighbours.
* Raise Maintenance Complaints to the Staff along with pictures of the issue
* View dues to the Housing Society and pay online using Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking
* Access to Apartment Member Directory
* Access to Apartment Neighbourhood Contacts
* Access to Apartment Maintenance Staff details
* Intimate visitors to the security in advance
* Share Photos of Apartment's cultural events and celebrations with rest of Apartment Owners and Residents
* Book facilities online
* Admins can manage the complaint box on the go
* Admins can access the financials of all the units
* Admins can also Broadcast SMS Notifications to all Owners / Residents of the Apartment Complex right from mobile app
ApnaComplex App is your companion for Apartment Living!
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Best App for Management of RWA & Societies
I have been using this App since last about 3-4 years and find it to be very user friendly. This App is very convenient for transaction of Society Maintenance Charges, Rents etc. In addition, we can also create forums, polls and discussion threads on various matters related to management of Society.
Ok - Ok ; UI is horrible in few windows
Average UI; back end May be great but usability of some of the important functions such as “Invite visitor” etc is nightmare
1. “Invite” button is almost right top corner of the front phone screen and selection is very difficult due to network and battery charge options over lapping . Need to struggle with fingers
2 . Mobile number verification & date selection -
If any QA guy is reading this from apna complex; please do yourself and feel the difficulty and how horrible is the UI
There are more but at least fix this and work on a better Ui
Previous version was better
I feel the previous version was better than the current one as earlier, the notifications used to show the title of the discussion and used to take it directly to its page but now, it just notifies saying “someone has replied” and never takes you to the discussion page. One needs to open the app and figure out looking at the number of comments. I’m sure it’s a simple coding thats required in order to fix the issue and I’d appreciate the development team’s action on it. Thanks!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eukleia Technologies Private Limited
- 335.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-18 Eukleia Technologies Pvt Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.