With ApnaComplex App owners and residents can
* Access Apartment Owners Discussion Forums and participate in discussions. Helps reduce your email clutter
* Access Apartment Interest Groups to share interesting events, stories, news, images with your neighbours.
* Raise Maintenance Complaints to the Staff along with pictures of the issue
* View dues to the Housing Society and pay online using Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking
* Access to Apartment Member Directory
* Access to Apartment Neighbourhood Contacts
* Access to Apartment Maintenance Staff details
* Intimate visitors to the security in advance
* Share Photos of Apartment's cultural events and celebrations with rest of Apartment Owners and Residents
* Book facilities online
* Admins can manage the complaint box on the go
* Admins can access the financials of all the units
* Admins can also Broadcast SMS Notifications to all Owners / Residents of the Apartment Complex right from mobile app
ApnaComplex App is your companion for Apartment Living!
Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Critical Issues to be fixed
Critical issues that needs to be fixed with the Gatekeeper App. (As on Sept 15, 2019)
1. There isn't any specific log to know the number of staffs who have checked in and who are currently present in our premises at any point of time. Need to check one by one which is really difficult and time consuming. Its hard to know the IN and OUT time of a particular staff as well. This log should be available with the entries for a month.
2. Say, if the same delivery agent has more than one deliveries at our apartment and if more than one apartment number is added against this particular agent in gatekeeper, the app shows 'approved' only after all the independent units provide their approval. Even if one approves, it still shows "in progress" in gatekeeper. So its hard to know which unit has given the approval. Security has to confirm this by calling each resident personally, which is horrible; relenting this app unuseful. The app should show the list of units who have given the approval.
3. Visitor notification sound is very feeble and there should be an option to change - the tone, increase and set the volume of notification tones as required.
4. Response time has to be improved.
Developer Response ,
All the points mentioned above are already present on our GK app. Please email us to email@example.com and we shall resolve all your queries.
No sounds on notifications
There is big technical issue of sound. I have set all notifications on 30 seconds with sound.... still I’m not getting sound on notifications even my trial notifications comes without sound.
Now sound is coming on notifications but notifications is expired very soon before allowing. Time should have more options therefore residents can customise according their preferences.
Notifications is being expired very soon before accepting visitors since two three times .....please solve this technical issue
Good, Need few enhancements
Hi Dev Team,
In Gatekeeper feature, you are registering a visitor with his phone number. Then flat owner gets notification with visitors name and number mentioned in brackets.
To approve or decline a visitor, we have to go to app and approve decline it.
What is happening now is, we have to manually see number in apnacomplex app, remember or right down visitor number somewhere,then go to phone dialer and dial visitor number.
It would be helpful if you give call visitor option there itself.
- Eukleia Technologies Private Limited
- 147.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-18 Eukleia Technologies Pvt Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.