App in the Air - your personal flying assistant that keeps you up-to-date with your flight: real time status, airport tips and in-airport navigation maps, flight profile with all your flights logged. Even more: app works offline (gate changes and flight status updates are delivered via SMS which requires no data roaming).
Apple Watch support: track your current flight, stay healthy by taking in-flight courses, get time to gate and security wait times, explore the landmarks you're flying over. Apple Watch revolutionary Glances and Force Touch make the app experience even better!
Annual subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in and option to subscribe your family via SMS. Your first yearsubscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $29.99.
The best coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, Virgin Atlantic, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, Air France, Turkish Airlines, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, iberia and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham, Beijing, Edinburgh, Bristol, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Track Loyalty Points:
- Airlines: AirMiles Canada, British Airways Executive Club, Aer Lingus Gold Circle Club, JetBlue TrueBlue, Lufthansa Miles & More and more
- Hotels: IHG Rewards Club, Starwood Preferred Guest, Le Club Accorhotels and others
- Cars: Avis Preferred, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, Enterprise Plus, Dollar EXPRESS and more
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any flight status changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password and much more in advice - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train
Remember all your flight history:
- TripIt integration allow you to import all your flights
- Add your past flights to fulfil your map by hand or forward us e-ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Try it now with trial period.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
Dear Friends, in the new 7.5.6 version, we updated:
New Baggage AR (Flight Feed -> Baggage widget): measure your bag in real-time to see whether your bag is under the airline requirements.
App improvements based on your feedback.
P.S. do you want to see your App in the Air profile at our AppStore page? Send us your screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject "Pick me for featuring" and attach your profile. We update profile screenshot each release. Everyone can be a Star :) You can send us either regular profile or AR - your flights in 3D-space (new App in the Air feature).
Like update? We would be happy to see your review at the AppStore!
Questions / Suggestions? Write to us 24/7 at email@example.com App in the Air crew
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for flights
I have been using this for almost 2 years now and this has proved its utility many. Once I had a connecting flight, the changeover was at Kuala Lumpur Airport and my first flight was delayed. With the help of App In The Air I got precise directions for the gate number and we somehow made it for the second flight which we wouldn’t have otherwise. The delay reporting is helpful and so is the boarding pass scanner, to keep track of your travel history.
Developer Response ,
Hi Pranjal! Thank you very much for your review. We're happy that you had this experience with our app! That's great that you've been using the app for 2 years! We'll continue to do our best for our customers. If you have any questions feel free to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, Asmik from the Support Team
Great App, needs some updates
I have been using the app for probably 4+ yers now. Flight status updates and gate change information is timely - sometimes even before the airline front staff come to know about it.
But, guys, it has been a while. It is time to get the pdf reader working. It is a bit of a nuisance entering details from tickets that are in pdf form.
Developer Response ,
Hi! I'm Kate from App in the Air. Thank you for using the App. We are working on it and the possibility for PDF parsing will appear in the future. Tell me please, what else can we do for became 5* for you? Email me please at email@example.com, all the questions will be responded. Have a nice day!
Having flight , hotel details and frequent flier numbers all at one place makes this one of the best .
The auto checkin is quiet an awesome feature and worth all the money you pay .
The app in China fails to parse email boxes which makes it a bit of pain to send all details to it and hope it will read.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. That's Alex from App in the Air team. Let me tell you to thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear the info in the App is very useful and simple for you. And great to know that you are using our auto check-in feature for your trips. We are here to make your trips easier and less painful. If you have any ideas or questions, please, feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alex
- AITA LIMITED
- 158.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2019 App in the Air, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual premium subscription ₹ 2,549
- Monthly subscription for premium features ₹ 389
- Lifetime Text/Push subscription for all flights alerts ₹ 3,999
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.