Play one of Arithmetic Invaders: Express addition, subtraction and multiplication games to defend the solar system and master K-3 arithmetic. Also, learn some basic facts about the Solar System.
* Count up Game
* Count down Game
* Addition Game
* Two Subtraction Games
* Multiplication Game
* Basic facts about the Solar System
* Focus on Math problems to avoid random shoot-out
* Complete missions to move to the next level and earn space pilot ranks
* Collect insignia
* Apply fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
* Watch video: http://youtu.be/C5-nZKZ-tYI
Arithmetic Invaders Applications are designed as unique iPhone and iPad applications that both educate and entertain.
Intuitive table structure is used to present the list of space missions. Each mission displays a title, best score, and some basic information of the planet you are expected to save.
Unlock each level to play it. To do that, complete each mission in the given order. A user is allowed three incorrect hits. The mission length can be chosen: 2, 3 or 5 minutes. Completion of the last mission brings the user the highest rank – DEFENDER OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
Throughout the game the user is expected to solve the arithmetic problem (math fact) displayed on the invader ships. In order to score, the user is expected to connect the number printed on the laser gun with the result of the corresponding mathematical problem.
- improved user interface
- four different weapons to chose from (including the famous cyber monkey!)
- multiple new and improved levels
- full access to all features of the game with no In App Purchase required
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.