ASR Tutorials Pvt. Ltd. was started in the year 1986 by our respected Sir. Ajeet Shanti Ramjanak Pandey who has a teaching experience of more than 30 years. ASR Tutorials is an educational institute which specializes in teaching maths. The organization has created a niche for itself in the Math’s Course.
“ASR secure ADMISSION of class VIIIth, IXth and Xth [ICSE/CBSE/IGCSE Board, MATHS only].After being there for more than 30 years in teaching profession today solely Maths is taught by ‘SIR’ himself and even routine test papers, worksheets (sums for topic wise) pre-prelims test, post-prelims test, Revision and also correction of all the test paper is done by Sir Ajeet himself as he believes in excellence through personal attention and academic excellence is what ASR have achieved over the years.
Features of our ASR TUTORIALS are stated as under:
· ASR APP is given to the parents and students with secure Login id and Password which is updated with the topics, worksheets, Test, Test Marks, Overall performance taught by Sir and his team.
· Every week a test is conducted for students by Invigilators at the student’s premises.
· The solution Set is also provided and with Sir’s help referring to Solution set helps students to clear all the doubts.
· Worksheet with Solution Sets is provided to student when Sir completes the respective topic. This helps the students in solving all types of questions.
· ASR provide DRWS (DAILY REVISION WORKSHEET WITH SOLUTIONS)
· ASR provide worksheets and test papers with solutions for preparation of PRE –PRELIM EXAM.
· ASR provide worksheets and test papers with solutions for preparation of POST –PRELIM EXAM.
· ASR provide LDR (LAST DAY REVISION)
· ASR provide Solved Board Papers of the part years.
· ASR provides a Handbook which consists of only FORMULAES which helps the students in recollecting everything quickly.
· Absolute guidance for examination preparations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An excellent app, with a nice, clean and intuitive interface. The app nicely divides sections in to relevant topics viz: worksheets for weekly practice and test series that maps the progress made by the student in the subject. Answers to the worksheets (along with detailed steps) are uploaded simultaneously with question papers. This helps the parent monitor the approach to a question (as opposed to just looking at the final answer).
The app is frequently updated with excellent content and makes maths fun.
All said, an excellent app and a must have for anyone keen to improve math skills of your child.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.