Bajaj Finserv Wallet - No Cost EMIs, Instant Credit, Insurance, Bank transfers, Recharge, Electricity payments and more
Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik brings your debit and credit requirements on one platform. Fastest Online Recharges, No Cost EMI Offers on LED, mobiles and other consumer durables, payments at online and offline merchants made easy!
You can now buy your favourite products on no cost EMI's in 4 easy steps. Just link your EMI card with your Bajaj Finserv registered number on the Wallet and enjoy seamless transactions. It’s simple and saves time and effort!
Shop on no cost EMI at leading e-commerce companies like Flipkart and Amazon with your digital EMI Card with the all new Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik
You can shop across 30000+ Bajaj Finserv Partner outlets across and over 2.5 lakh MobiKwik merchants across India. Get the benefit of nil foreclosure charges, prepayment charges & Interest Free EMI on your consumer loan
Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobiwik is the best mobile recharge app that not only lets you complete your online recharges, but also allows you DTH recharge, bus ticket bookings, IRCTC bookings, prepaid, postpaid, electricity, gas bill payments, insurance payments, broadband, landline and data card bill payments.
It’s the most secure way to recharge your mobile phone – with options to get top-ups, SMS, data (GPRS, 2G, 3G & 4G), local, STD, ISD, postpaid, DTH plans, vouchers and talk time recharge offers.
And that’s not all, enjoy cashless shopping and earn big cashbacks at your favourite offline and online stores such as Bookmyshow, Big Bazaar, Archies, Dominos, Jabong, Myntra, PVR, Zomato, Grofers, Big Basket, Foodpanda, Makemytrip, Redbus, Meru cabs, Van Heusen and more.
These services are exclusively available for Bajaj Finserv customers only.
For Bajaj Finserv customers will be able to do the following with the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik:
· 2G, 3G, 4G recharge, prepaid/postpaid bill payment Prepaid mobile recharge, DTH and post-paid, broadband, data card, electricity, gas, insurance and utility bills
· Book bus tickets across India and get exciting cashbacks
·Avail exclusive offers by spending across various shopping, food, travel websites and apps
· Pay cashless at more than 5000+ restaurants, café, super-markets, gift shops and physical stores
· Transfer money instantly to anyone with an email or mobile number
· Transfer money to Bank
· Refer and earn
Prepaid and postpaid bill payments across all telecom circles are possible on the new Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik. Payments for Airtel recharge, Vodafone recharge, payments for Idea, BSNL, MTNL, Aircel, MTS, Reliance GSM, Reliance CDMA, Tata Docomo GSM, Tata Docomo CDMA, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon, and Reliance Jio are also facilitated.
DTH recharges on the new app come with exciting deals and you can pay bills for Tata Sky DTH, Airtel DTH, Dish TV DTH, Reliance Big TV DTH, Videocon D2H and Sun TV DTH with ease.
Data card recharges are available for:
· Tata Photon
· Reliance Net connect
· MTS Mblaze
· Idea Net setter
You don’t need cash needed for electricity bill payments:
· BSES Rajdhani Power
· BSES Yamuna
· Reliance Energy
· Tata Power
· MSEB Mumbai
· Chhattisgarh Electricity Board
· Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam
· Noida Power Company Limited
Consumers of the Delhi Jal Board and Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board can also pay their water bills using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik.
You can load your wallet using your debit / credit cards or net banking. Also, if you complete your KYC, you can increase your wallet limit from Rs.10k to Rs.1 lakh free of cost.
Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik is a pre-paid instrument issued by Mobikwik under co-branding arrangement with Bajaj Finance Limited, in accordance with the applicable RBI guidelines.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Issues with the app
I am trying to see my emi card details from last one week, even i have sent the mail regarding the issue but no response.
Please resolve the issue as soon as possible as whenever i click to see my emi card details, it asks for birth date and after putting that also there is a pop-up comes with a message that your id is linked with other mobile numbers please mail and all.
Developer Response ,
Hi User, we would like to register your concern, kindly open the link https://bfin.in/contactus_new.aspx and share more details for a quick resolution. Please reconsider your review with us when your query gets resolved. Thank You - Meghna
I am trying so hard to contact to know the status of my SuperCard application but all in vain. I got calls from your side two times regarding this. I got a pre-approved offer and the documents were also collected and everything but after that I am not getting any update. It was said to me that the card will reach my home within 7 days. Nothing has come and I also did not get any updates and the second time I also got a call, they also told me the same thing and when I said that the KYC process has been done and I am not getting any updates, the person said that he will be calling but I didn’t get any update.
I have been a customer for a long time of Bajaj and I also make timely payments but I am really getting upset with this kind of service.
Please do the needful.
Developer Response ,
Hi User, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, we need more details to address your concern. Click on following link https://bfin.in/contactus_new.aspx and share the required details for quick resolution. We greatly value our customers and their feedback, do reconsider your review with us when your query gets resolved. Thank you – Sudhanshu
Very pathetic customer service
I got the loan approved from bajaj finserv where they charged 400rs extra for the card which I never received. Now let’s come to the reality of bajaj finserv functionality.
1. These people will be after you at the time of shopping but once you get approved , they don’t really care about your ECS being set up or not and keep putting penalties without any one manually informing us but you will keep getting calls from illiterate customer service reps who would have no idea what’s going on and will keep calling you from different numbers.
2. In my case , they could not set up ecs and I was not made aware of that until the date of first emi and I had to pay the bounce charges. They blocked my card too and kept calling me for emi payment. I had to physically go to the branch (NSP) and filled the nach for again but the emi was again not taken and they put the penalty charges again and kept reporting on my CiBil. I gave up and made the manual payment upcoming month but then the auto debit happened and the same month payment was made twice which they have no record of and it was never adjusted.
I would not suggest anyone to deal with bajaj finance as they are unnecessarily impacting my CIBIL. And there are other better options like HDFC etc. never never use bajaj finance
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bajaj Finance Limited
- 137.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2012 Bajaj Finance Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.