Bajaj Finserv Wallet - No Cost EMIs, Instant Credit, Insurance, Bank transfers, Recharge, Electricity payments and more
Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik brings your debit and credit requirements on one platform. Fastest Online Recharges, No Cost EMI Offers on LED, mobiles and other consumer durables, payments at online and offline merchants made easy!
You can now buy your favourite products on no cost EMI's in 4 easy steps. Just link your EMI card with your Bajaj Finserv registered number on the Wallet and enjoy seamless transactions. It’s simple and saves time and effort!
Shop on no cost EMI at leading e-commerce companies like Flipkart and Amazon with your digital EMI Card with the all new Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik
You can shop across 30000+ Bajaj Finserv Partner outlets across and over 2.5 lakh MobiKwik merchants across India. Get the benefit of nil foreclosure charges, prepayment charges & Interest Free EMI on your consumer loan
Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobiwik is the best mobile recharge app that not only lets you complete your online recharges, but also allows you DTH recharge, bus ticket bookings, IRCTC bookings, prepaid, postpaid, electricity, gas bill payments, insurance payments, broadband, landline and data card bill payments.
It’s the most secure way to recharge your mobile phone – with options to get top-ups, SMS, data (GPRS, 2G, 3G & 4G), local, STD, ISD, postpaid, DTH plans, vouchers and talk time recharge offers.
And that’s not all, enjoy cashless shopping and earn big cashbacks at your favourite offline and online stores such as Bookmyshow, Big Bazaar, Archies, Dominos, Jabong, Myntra, PVR, Zomato, Grofers, Big Basket, Foodpanda, Makemytrip, Redbus, Meru cabs, Van Heusen and more.
These services are exclusively available for Bajaj Finserv customers only.
For Bajaj Finserv customers will be able to do the following with the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik:
· 2G, 3G, 4G recharge, prepaid/postpaid bill payment Prepaid mobile recharge, DTH and post-paid, broadband, data card, electricity, gas, insurance and utility bills
· Book bus tickets across India and get exciting cashbacks
·Avail exclusive offers by spending across various shopping, food, travel websites and apps
· Pay cashless at more than 5000+ restaurants, café, super-markets, gift shops and physical stores
· Transfer money instantly to anyone with an email or mobile number
· Transfer money to Bank
· Refer and earn
Prepaid and postpaid bill payments across all telecom circles are possible on the new Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik. Payments for Airtel recharge, Vodafone recharge, payments for Idea, BSNL, MTNL, Aircel, MTS, Reliance GSM, Reliance CDMA, Tata Docomo GSM, Tata Docomo CDMA, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon, and Reliance Jio are also facilitated.
DTH recharges on the new app come with exciting deals and you can pay bills for Tata Sky DTH, Airtel DTH, Dish TV DTH, Reliance Big TV DTH, Videocon D2H and Sun TV DTH with ease.
Data card recharges are available for:
· Tata Photon
· Reliance Net connect
· MTS Mblaze
· Idea Net setter
You don’t need cash needed for electricity bill payments:
· BSES Rajdhani Power
· BSES Yamuna
· Reliance Energy
· Tata Power
· MSEB Mumbai
· Chhattisgarh Electricity Board
· Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam
· Noida Power Company Limited
Consumers of the Delhi Jal Board and Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board can also pay their water bills using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik.
You can load your wallet using your debit / credit cards or net banking. Also, if you complete your KYC, you can increase your wallet limit from Rs.10k to Rs.1 lakh free of cost.
Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik is a pre-paid instrument issued by Mobikwik under co-branding arrangement with Bajaj Finance Limited, in accordance with the applicable RBI guidelines.
-Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good and fast service
Actually I was trying to transfer money from this but KYC was not updated that’s why I faced a lot of problems to success thn I updated my app and got the option with in fraction of seconds my transfer was ok 👍
Now I m happy 😃
Tnx for ur support 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. I recommend all to use this 👍👍👍
Very pathetic customer service
I got the loan approved from bajaj finserv where they charged 400rs extra for the card which I never received. Now let’s come to the reality of bajaj finserv functionality.
1. These people will be after you at the time of shopping but once you get approved , they don’t really care about your ECS being set up or not and keep putting penalties without any one manually informing us but you will keep getting calls from illiterate customer service reps who would have no idea what’s going on and will keep calling you from different numbers.
2. In my case , they could not set up ecs and I was not made aware of that until the date of first emi and I had to pay the bounce charges. They blocked my card too and kept calling me for emi payment. I had to physically go to the branch (NSP) and filled the nach for again but the emi was again not taken and they put the penalty charges again and kept reporting on my CiBil. I gave up and made the manual payment upcoming month but then the auto debit happened and the same month payment was made twice which they have no record of and it was never adjusted.
I would not suggest anyone to deal with bajaj finance as they are unnecessarily impacting my CIBIL. And there are other better options like HDFC etc. never never use bajaj finance
If you take services from bajaj finance and by mistake they deduct charges from wrong account not on the account as per your last purchased account they are going charge you without considering their mistake, will also block your card and charge you bouncing fine then again will charge 300 for switching accounts!!
So learn from this company it is always right!
On the top of it its customer care executives are like that you would hate them for each and every word they utter !
So switch to other options available for emi ! Even the govt banks services are better than them.
- Bajaj Finance Limited
- 143.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2012 Bajaj Finance Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.