Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period. Use either your iPhone, iPad or Mac – your devices always stay in sync.
- Start, pause, or skip intervals
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Customize the timer settings to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
- Manage your tasks
- Specify different timer settings for different tasks
- Add notes, tags and due dates to tasks
- Use filters by tags and due dates to keep focussed on the most important tasks
- Estimate the number of intervals required to complete a task and track the estimation error
- View and manage completed intervals
- Export data to a CSV file
- Customize reports for fast and easy goal tracking
- Ability to paste a task list from other apps
- Optional chronometer ticking sound
- Customizable frequency of the chronometer sound
- Wide range of alarm sounds
- Ability to adjust alarm and chronometer volumes
- Alarms sound even if the app is in the background
- Interactive notifications
- Widget in the Notification Center
- 3D Touch
- Supports Apple Watch
- One universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
- Integration with Focus Matrix to manage tasks using Eisenhower's urgent/important principle*
- Syncs between iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch and Mac**
- Mac version is also available
* Integration with Focus Matrix requires the Pro version of Focus Matrix, sold separately.
** Sync with Mac requires Be Focused Pro for macOS, sold separately.
• Improved sync speed between devices
• Added compatibility with the latest version of operating system and latest devices
• Other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs some basic features to be added
Feature like periodic reminder when session is over is important.
Works but lacks some basic features
I'm using the pro version of be focused both on the mac and iOS. It is a decent pomodoro timer and does its basic time keeping well. However I also think it lacks on certain key features. Like I'd want the option to end a session early. I want to be able to start with a break. I would also appreciate better statistics, like a pie chart of the tasks and the time spent on them. If the graphs could be more time based rather than interval based, that would be more intuitive, at least for me because I set different interval lengths depending on the task. A book reading gets a 50-10 interval while writing gets 25-5.
But overall I do recommend this app as a professional pomodoro time keeper. It looks good syncs good and works fine.
A good light-weight app for productivity boost
Very light-weight, simple UI, offers reasonably robust analytics (I don’t think anyone needs more than what the app offers - you might as well spend that extra time doing the work for which you got the app for), reasonably priced and best of all, offers synchronisation across all my Apple products (iPhone, IPad and MacBook Air), letting you resume from device 2 where you left off from device 1.
2 general pain points:
1) Apple Health Integration: Really don’t see why the app cannot feed into the “Mindful Minutes” metric in AH - even the Forest app does that.
2) The To-Do list manager is quite basic.
All in all, it’s a super effective, efficient and easy-to-use Pomodoro Timer to get your work done. If that’s what your expectations from it are, there is very less chance that you be disappointed.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Denys Ievenko
- 39.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Xwavesoft
- ₹ 269
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.