Use Behance for iOS to explore work by the world’s top creative talent wherever you are.
Search millions of projects across creative fields and industries, including:
...and much more!
- Browse work curated every day by humans and shared by creatives you follow.
- Build moodboards from the projects that inspire you while exploring the community.
- Share your own projects from start to finish and get feedback from Behance members.
- Watch livestreams to learn the techniques used by leading artists and designers.
- Get notified when you receive new comments, appreciations, and followers.
- Send and receive private messages and job opportunities.
Behance is the leading online platform to showcase and discover creative work, and is part of the Adobe Family.
Do not sell or share my personal information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/us-rights-linkfree.html
We’re making sure your Behance experience is a great one with bug fixes, feature, and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for all creatives
A great app, probably the interaction team need to consider the mobile and iPad version a little more seriously. As of now this is fantastic but at times the follow button and like button needs more features. The search algorithm needs more credible. The collections that you create should have options to hide for your personal library like Pinterest.
Bad user experience
The app just doesn’t work like you want it to. You tap on a project card and it opens the project like it should, but it goes downhill from here. You tap on the part of the project you want to take a closer look and it just closes the project. It took me a while but it turns out you have to long press on that part of the project. Does long press open the image? No. It then gives you 2 options to either add to mood board or open the image. Why can’t it just open the image directly once you long press it?
This really needs to be fixed as it’s one of the most important parts of the app.
If you think tapping to enlarge will get confusing as there sometimes are so many images end to end for some projects, long press kinda works (though I still prefer tap to enlarge) but then again tapping on an image should not close the project and send you to the feed again, this part was very confusing.
Bad User Interface after the update
I have been using Behance from past 3 years and I loved its user interface , but now it has become like I am watching a tiktok or instagram reels , I don’t understand why did you make it like that but I can surely say it isn’t working good. The UI is lagging , taking a lot of time to load the next project and its very annoying. Thats why now I am using Behance website but its not convenient to use laptop everytime. I have a request for the developers to make it back to normal as it was before . Besides that its all great!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE IRELAND LIMITED
- 137.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2023 Adobe