Now Read or listen to your favorite Bhagavad Gita in English, Bhagavad Gita in Hindi and Bhagavad Gita in Gujarati!!
Bhagavad Gita is a part of the 5th Veda (written by Vedavyasa - ancient Indian saint) and Indian Epic - Mahabharata. It was narrated for the first time in the battle of Kurukshetra, by Lord Krishna to Arjun.
The Bhagavad Gita also referred to as Gita, is a 700–verse Dharmic scripture that is part of the ancient Sanskrit epic Mahabharata. This scripture contains a conversation between Pandava prince Arjuna and his guide Krishna on a variety of philosophical issues.
- All 700 Sanskrit Shlokas with Hindi translation and description
- Bookmark your favorite Bhagavad Gita shlokas/verses
- Fast and responsive user interface
- Share feature to easily send your favorite Bhagavad Gita shloka/verse to your friends
- The app fully functional without internet
- Purely Hindi App for Bhagavad Gita
- Read or Listen your favorite Shlokas and Adhyays from the Gita
- Beautiful user-friendly interface
Using this app you can easily carry the Bhagavad Gita in your pocket and you can easily read or listen Shloka and Adhyays in Hindi anywhere anytime.
Also, give us your reviews and suggestions about Bhagavad Gita that means a lot to us. We will keep in mind your suggestions when we will give our next update.
- English & Gujarati Available Now!!
- Read or Listen Bhagavad Gita with Major Three Lang. in English, Gujarati, Hindi.
- Added Premium for the ads-free experience!
Keep Supporting us by giving your feedback and suggestion!!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s amazing for you guys to have compiled this great writing in one single application. I find it v useful.
Misleading app listing, sloka audio is a screen reader
I purchased the app after it promised audio for all the slokas. But after completing the purchase, I realized that there is no audio for sloka, the app just uses screen reader when I click on the play button.
Misleading app listing. Do not purchase
Great work and visuals. Appreciated..!!
Thanks for your efforts.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.