Busy? Tired? Facing a mountain of material to master? Take control of your study schedule with this easy to use app based on the highly respected textbook, Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Biochemistry. Combining highly relevant content with unmatched portability, this app lets you learn at your own pace, wherever life takes you.
Written in the clinical vignette-style used in the USMLE and medical boards, the questions assess the user’s ability to integrate basic and clinical science in order to solve problems. Heavily illustrated with photos or pathway diagrams, this app provides a compelling, comprehensive review of major concepts in biochemistry. Free initial download presents 25 questions and detailed explanations across 21 key subject areas with more than 400 questions available through in-app purchase.
· Biochemical Compounds
· Protein Structure and Function
· DNA Structure
· RNA Synthesis
· Protein Synthesis
· Regulation of Gene Expression
· Molecular Medicine and Techniques
· Energy Metabolism Overview
· Hormones and Signaling Mechanisms
· Glycolysis and Gluconeogenesis
· TCA Cycle and Oxidative Phosphorylation
· Glycogen Metabolism
· Fatty Acid Metabolism
· HMP Shunt and Oxygen Radicals
· Amino Acid Metabolism and the Urea Cycle
· Phospholipid Metabolism
· Whole-body Lipid Metabolism
· Purine/Pyrimidine Metabolism
· Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
· Nutrition and Vitamins
· Human Genetics and Cancer
With this app, personalizing your study plan is simple. Flag problematic questions as you go, design customized quizzes, and assess your progress using the app’s detailed analytics including quiz history, strength by category, and weekly progress. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Biochemistry app gives users the knowledge they need to master the USMLE and medical boards and begin rewarding professional careers.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How to raise downloads by 10 times?
service, daily installs can reach 3000+. Ping me at Skype: +8618990290838 / Whatsapp:+8618990290838. Every one can get a test promtion for 3 days now!
- gWhiz, LLC
- 12.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Copyright © 2014 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a Wolters Kluwer business. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.