Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite turns your device into a personal blood pressure and weight health monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. This is an app with a lot of easy-to-use features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection (upgrade may be necessary)
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement (upgrade needed)
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- make the cloud work for you
- an active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Flexible units support with US, metric or mixed system.
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
1. Better support for iOS 13.
2. Various enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent BP Monitor
I have been using it from past four years with extreme satisfaction level. It is so simple for data input, monitoring and beautiful graph. For seniors, upgrade version should be free as a courtesy so that they can monitor other parameters too.
Anyway 5/5 marks.
Very Useful App
Very Useful App for Manual Recording of Information and Quick Graphs are really very Exciting.
Dr. Rajesh Vyas
Good user friendly app.
- Taconic System LLC
- 59.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Taconic System LLC
- In-App Purchases
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support ₹ 159
- Comprehensive Inputs ₹ 159
- Enhanced Correlation ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.