BlueMail is a free, secure, beautifully designed, universal email app, featuring smart and elegant user experience and capable of managing an unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers. BlueMail allows for smart push notifications and group emailing while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. Being ad-free, BlueMail is the perfect replacement for your stock email app.
With a powerful unified interface experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, BlueMail provides a top-notch email service for all your email accounts.
ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE
● Multiple providers: Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, iCloud and Office 365
● Support for IMAP, POP3 and Exchange (ActiveSync, Office 365) Smart Configuration
● Sync multiple inboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
● Instant Push Mail for the widest range of providers (IMAP, Exchange, Office 365, etc.)
● PEOPLE TOGGLE SWITCH: The People Toggle is a new and original way to view your Inbox and reduce its clutter. In addition, tapping on an avatar will show all emails between the email participants and you.
● GROUP MAIL: Define & Share Groups to quickly send & receive emails
● SHARE EMAIL: Share emails publicly or privately through various social networks & messaging apps, receive emails from people who wish to engage with you instantly while keeping your email address private
● EMAIL CLUSTERS: Organizes similar emails together to remove clutter from your inbox. It categorizes emails from known senders into smart clusters, and organizes your emails into a sub-folder structure automatically, without the hassle to manage it manually.
● SMART MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS: Quiet Hours, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze and other preferences per each of your inboxes
● UNIFIED FOLDERS: View all your email accounts folders through a combined interface for your Inbox, Sent, Drafts, etc.
● SPAM MANAGEMENT: Advanced spam mechanisms including the ability for users to directly Block Senders, Block Domains or Block an entire suffix of domains
● BEAUTIFUL DARK THEME: with an automatic switch between day & night modes
● RICH TEXT SIGNATURE: Easily configure styles and add your logo
● DYNAMIC SMART CONVERSATIONS: Makes email convenient and easy
● CONFIGURABLE MENUS: Customize your swipe menu and email view actions
● GETTING STUFF DONE: Mark emails for later and set reminders so you do not miss them. When you finish handling an email, mark it as Done to get it out of your way. Reach Zero Inbox.
● VISUALLY APPEALING: Services logos, senders images, easily recognize popular services by their icons
● Days to Sync, Color-Coding, Scrollable and Unread Widgets, Intelligent Badge, Mobile Printing & Much More!
● ADD-ONS: Support for iMessage Extension
PRIVATE & SECURE
● INDUSTRY-LEADING ENCRYPTION: Your data is always encrypted to protect your email
communications and information secured. BlueMail uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data
● LOCK SCREEN: You can set a timed lock screen to protect your emails
We love getting your feedback! Please email us: email@example.com
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars and provides a warm feedback. It's so encouraging
- Improved folder sync
- Enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not working now
After the last update I had to re add my old emails for syncing. Right now sync is happening but mails are not appearing. This is so disheartening. How to roll back to the previous versions. Please help.
Push Notification and Calendar Issue
Push notification is only working when app is running in background. If we close the app, no notifications will be coming.
For Calendar Issue, it should sync with the Calendar app. If I'm accepting any meeting invite using this app then only it is adding into calendar. If the meeting is accepted from other system then it will not show that meeting in calendar.
Please fix both the issues as these issues impact me more. Giving 3 stars because of these issues.
Advance Setup Option not available
Team- I uninstalled Application because of some reason and when I try to setup my exchange email, it won’t give me Advance Option to setup ail where I can enter server name etc. My friends who have iOS are able to setup exchange email by adding additional settings. What is the deal?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.