Blueprint is the most powerful iPhone (or iPad) UI design application.
Blueprint has many predesigned widgets, including all the iOS views, controls, and buttons. With just a few taps, drags and drops, you can make a meaningful UI screen.
Tap or drag and drop a widget that you want to add to a screen.
Make your widget look great by changing properties—colors, shape, text, images, and so on—in Property Inspector.
Assign actions for each widget and make a flow of UIs with Action Inspector.
In a Map View, you can see all the screens you have designed and connections between them and you can place them as you want.
When your UI design is all done, it can be played right on the iPad.
Send your UI design by email or export it in a PDF file to share it with your team members.
If you want to JUST READ your Blueprint project, use "Blueprint Viewer."
You can download "Blueprint Viewer" from App Store for FREE.
We included sample UI design - Clock - in Blueprint, you can play with it.
Blueprint is frequently being updated and improved.
If you have any questions about Blueprint, please don't hesitate to let us know.
We always welcome your feedback.
If you like Blueprint, please rate and write a review for us in the App Store.
It will take only several minutes. Thanks!
- Blueprint is an easy iPhone, iPad UI design tool. Simply drag a widget from the widget bar to the screen canvas.
- iOS built-in widgets are included: buttons, labels, text fields, switches, segmented controls, table views, tab bars, navigation bars, etc.
- Various widget properties: type, size, text color, background color, tint, image, and so on.
- Various widget actions: tap, double tap, swipe, rotate.
- Various screen transition effects: dissolve, move, reveal, push, flip, curl.
- In a Map View, you can skim through your design and lay out all the screens as you wish.
- Your works are saved periodically.
- Multi-selection. (While holding a widget, tap another widget.)
- Undo and Redo available.
- Share your design via email.
- Dropbox supported.
- Back up your project to your PC with iTunes File Sharing.
- Export your project to a PDF or PNG file.
- Import your images to Blueprint with iTunes Files Sharing.
- VGA output supported for iPad1 when you are playing a demo.
- Advanced features for images are added: rotation, mirroring, blend, and so on.
- Free Drawing tool is integrated.
- iPhone 5 layout supported.
- iOS 7 widgets supported.
- AND MANY OTHER FEATURES.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- supported iPad Pro
- fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Too difficult to control
This app although good in functioning doesn't offer good control over elements, which makes creating prototype too slow. It's not possible to zoom after certain limit so it's get ugly to deal with small elements present in your frame. Group and lock feature needs to be there. Reusable elements are missing too.
Best mockup app
Tried several free n paid apps for prototyping, this is the best so far..
Best mockup app!!
This is the best mockup app I have come across for iPad.
The developer, groosoft, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 56.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 groosoft
- ₹ 1,799
- In-App Purchases
- iOS7 Converter ₹ 899
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.