Download this Bolt IoT setup app to easily connect your Bolt IoT devices to a WiFi network and to link the device to your Bolt Cloud account. The app guides you step by step with the setup process in a very intuitive way and the process is complete once the Blue and Green LED on the device is stable.
***Note:*** This app is only for setting up your Bolt IoT devices with a WiFi network and your Bolt Cloud account. Once the setup is complete, you can use the Bolt Cloud dashboard at www.cloud.boltiot.com to control and monitor your Bolt IoT devices.
What is Bolt IoT?
Bolt IoT is an integrated IoT platform that offers you with a WiFi Chip to connect your actuators and sensors to the Internet. You can configure such a system over the Bolt Cloud to receive, store and visualise the data over graphs. You can also connect actuators such as motors, light bulb and control them over the Internet. We also offer APIs to fetch data and control the devices from any platform. The Bolt APIs work with popular programming languages like Python, PHP etc. You can even run ML algorithms with just a few clicks.
- Start building and managing your IoT products at https://cloud.boltiot.com
- Access our forum at https://forum.boltiot.com
We have fixed the Bolt WiFi setup issue introduced due to iOS 13 release. You will now be able to set up your Bolt to connect to the WiFi network in just a few minutes!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am unable to setup the device from my iphone while clicking on the connected device it didn’t open and unable to connect to my router as it is not providing any option while configuring my device
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to know that you faced an issue while setting up your Bolt device. We will ensure that your device is setup.
Steps to solve the issue: 1. INSTALL LATEST UPDATE: Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the app from AppStore. We believe you must have already done this step, but its better to confirm as we had just pushed an update couple of days back to solve the device setup issue for iOS 13.
2. PROVIDE LOCATION ACCESS: Once you have the app updated to the latest version and open the app, it will request for location permission as you proceed with the setup. As per Apple’s developer guidelines, iOS 13 requires location permission to allow searching for the WiFi network. We do not use your location from our side. So you will have to provide the location permission as “While Using the App”.
3. TRY SETUP PROCESS: After completing the above steps, please try setting up the device. Let us know if the setup is completed with this suggestion.
If the issue persists, can you share a short video recording while you do the setup? The app and Bolt device (*mainly the LEDs) should be visible. Please share the video on email@example.com.
Sorry for the extra effort of shooting the video, but this will help us in identifying the problem quickly and provide you with the solution.
Sample device control view
Can’t open device from my iPhone & can’t access to the sample device control view form iPhone
Can not access sample device control view
My bolt iot device is connect but i can not access sample device control view
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- INVENTROM PRIVATE LIMITED
- 37.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Inventrom Private Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.