Download Browzly- a proven* reading for pleasure program and a must have for every 6-13-year-old. An adaptive, personalized technology & Bett 2020 awards finalist, Browzly will improve student reading engagement: making it enjoyable, rewarding, measurable and inclusive for bookworms, reluctant and developing readers alike
*A 13-month long study in a pilot school, showed 3x increase in reading engagement- a metric which data from PISA proves, has higher correlation to reading literacy achievement than factors such as time spent on homework, relationships with teachers, etc.
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll find inside:
1. Browzly makes reading become visible, so young readers can be proud of creating their reading records, enjoy sharing and discussing books with their friends at school.
2. Browzly is a recommendation engine, an AI driven discovery tool for personalized book recommendations matched to your student’s interest, age and ability to handle text complexity. This tool is dynamic and updates automatically as the child reads and improves, taking out the need to constantly test & assess reading levels.
3. Find books for topics through keyword search in Recommended Tab.
4. Encourage students to record video reviews or reflect in text to demonstrate opinion, creativity, comprehension and skills taught in class. View these in your own time and encourage with comments and likes
5. Teachers can create posts with multimedia resources with pdf, videos or images and a call to action of what you wish your students to do. Use this feature to post a class activity, a question, a learning resource or even a competition.
6. Teachers will find free & fun class activities in school portal to help students read more & develop skills to build fluency, comprehension, enterprise, negotiation, communication, presentation etc.
7. Teachers will find student progress reports and progress charts in the school portal.
8. Swap books in your school community and build values of sharing, reusing, negotiation and collaboration.
9. Find books available in your school’s library- filtered to what’s most suited for your student or year group (when your school has uploaded their library lists to Browzly)
10. Participate in the annual Summer Reading Challenge held every year during July & August!
More is coming soon, so keep it locked!
1. Parents and teachers can now sign up straight after downloading the free Browzly app.
2. New AI-driven recommendation engine, helps discover personalized book recommendations.
3. A simplified book swap process that allows you to share personal libraries.
4. A filtered school library view to help you find books most suited for you, in your school library.
5. Teachers can now create posts straight from the app and explore with their unlimited free accounts
6. Find books for topics recommendations in the recommended tab, simply search the keyword that you wish to read about.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.