CAF Bank UniqueCode provides charities, not-for-profit organisations and personal customers with an extra layer of security for their online banking. It’s quick and simple to sign up. Once set up, you will be asked to enter a UniqueCode generated each time you log in to CAF Bank Online, to verify your identity.
Added protection for online banking
• Get peace of mind by setting up an enhanced level of security
• Choose to receive your UniqueCode within this app or by text message
• Log in, update your details and authorise payments securely
How can I sign up?
We are introducing the CAF Bank UniqueCode service to groups of customers in phases, over the coming months.
When the CAF Bank UniqueCode service becomes available to you or your organisation, you will be asked to sign up when you log into CAF Bank Online. We will never ask you to sign up via email, SMS or over the telephone.
To sign up for the UniqueCode within this app you will need:
• Your CAF Bank user ID and security credentials
• A smartphone or tablet
1. Download the CAF Bank UniqueCode app from the Apple App Store.
2. Log in to CAF Bank Online and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
3. You will see a QR code on your computer screen. Scan this code using the in-app QR code scanner.
4. Choose a PIN, which you will need each time you use the app.
5. Your app will generate an activation code. Enter this code into the final sign-up screen on your computer.
When you’ve successfully completed this sign-up process, you’re protected. From now on, whenever you log into CAF Bank Online, you’ll be asked to enter a UniqueCode .
About CAF Bank
CAF Bank is owned by a major charity, Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). We’re different to other banks because any surplus we make is reinvested to support the charitable sector. We make it easy to manage your day-to-day banking transactions, whichever way suits you, and you have access to support from our UK-based customer service team.
CAF Bank Limited (CBL) is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered office is 25 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4JQ. Registered under number 1837656. CBL is a subsidiary of Charities Aid Foundation (registered charity number 268369).
- CAF Bank Limited
- 11.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Vasco Data Security, Inc. & Vasco Data Security International GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.