Your heart beats over 102,000 times per day and reflects health, illness, sleep, stress, and fitness. But heart rate patterns and symptoms are unique from person to person.
Cardiogram is a personalized heart rate diary that helps you understand what your heart is telling you. Answer questions like:
•What triggers my AFib or other arrhythmia episodes?
•What daily habits help improve my POTS symptoms?
•How has my heart rate recovery improved with this workout routine?
•How does my heart rate during a good night’s sleep compare with a restless night?
The iPhone app is compatible with Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin, and Wear OS by Google devices. The Cardiogram app for Apple Watch shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time, on your wrist. You’ll find many helpful features on the phone app:
• The Timeline visualizes your heart rate each day with interactive heart rate and ECG graphs. Use it to spot trends and irregularities. When you see an unexpected change, add a note with symptoms and potential causes. Over time, you can learn how your habits affect your health and have more informed conversations with your doctor.
• Metrics shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand activity rings are trending over time.
• Habits lets you discover a new healthy habit and invite friends to join you and build accountability.
• You can also build a profile to share health data with medical researchers and contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
For Apple Watch users, Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, ECG, sleep, steps, and Apple Watch activity rings, in chart or graph format. For Fitbit, Garmin, and Wear OS by Google devices, Cardiogram receives data directly from the respective manufacturer.
Cardiogram is compatible with many devices with a heart rate sensor, including Apple Watch (series 1-6), Fitbit (Charge, Versa, Ionic, Alta HR, Inspire HR, and more) Garmin (fēnix, Forerunner, and Vívo series, and more), and wear OS by Google (Fossil, Ticwatch, Moto, LG, Misfit, Huawei, and more).
Best of all, these core features are free!
If you’re looking for advanced sharing, you can subscribe to Cardiogram Premium, which gives you access to:
• Share with Family: allow up to 2 family members to remotely monitor your Cardiogram data and receive insights about your health. This is helpful for keeping an extra eye on your loved one.
• Share with Doctor: export your data to a PDF that you can print and show your doctor.
• Metrics comparisons: compare your stats with other user groups.
• Heart rate alerts: get notified when your heart rate goes above or below custom thresholds.
• Export to CSV
• Premium Support: if you have any questions or issues with the Cardiogram app, your support requests will be prioritized.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• 1-month subscription: $14.99 / mth.
• 6-month subscription: $69.99 ($11.67 / mth).
• 12-month subscription: $99.99 ($8.33 / mth).
Terms of Service: https://cardiogr.am/terms
Fixes potential crash on launch that affected a small number of users.
Ratings and Reviews
The app is amazingly easy to use and is superbly stable. Works perfectly in sync with the Apple watch and gives you fairly detailed information👍
Works fine finally after long hours of trying to register. Their domain was down temporarily
Error in opening Cardiogram
When I try to open the app, I get the message
“There is an error in opening Cardiogram “
I am asked to close and reopen the app. But, even after closing and reopening it multiple times, the same error message comes. UNABLE TO USE TGE APP
Developer Response ,
Hi Hrishim! Apologies for the inconvenience, this definitely isn't the experience we want you to have. I believe we recently released a fix for this - if Cardiogram still isn't loading for you, I'd appreciate if you could email email@example.com so we can look into this further. Thanks! ^Linda
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cardiogram Inc.
- 35.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Cardiogram, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (1 month, 75% off) ₹ 319
- Premium (12 month, 75% off) ₹ 2,049
- Cardiogram Premium (12 month) ₹ 8,200
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.