Chennai Suburban Train Timings - MRTS, EMU.
- All Trains and upcoming trains
- More Routes (Vellore, Nellore, Tirupathi, Melmaruvathur)
- Fully Offline data. NO INTERNET REQUIRED AFTER DOWNLOAD.
- Find/Search for the next available trains.
- Full Train Timetable for all routes including Sunday timings.
- Routes include,
1. Beach - Tambaram, Chengalpattu, Tirumalpur
2. Beach - Velachery
3. Central/Beach - Avadi, Tiruvallur, Tiruttani, Arakkonam
4. Beach/Central - Gummidipoondi, Sullurpeta
5. Chennai Central - Tirupati
6. Chennai Central - Nellore
7. Beach - Melmaruvattur
8. Beach - Vellore
Timings updated as per Nov 2017
***Added new routes***
- Velachery - Gummidipoondi, Sullurpeta
- Velachery - Avadi, Tiruvallur, Tiruttani, Arakkonam
- Ponneri - Tiruvallur
- Search by train number
- Added Ladies special trains
- iPhone X Support
- Brand new UI
- Map Integration
- Save your favourite routes in 'My Routes' section
- Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to use this app in iOS 13
I am using iPhone XR. The app was working good with iOS 12. Recently after upgrading my iOS to 13, unable to use this app. Initial splash screen was kept on loading forever with some error JSON. Please fix this issue. Feeling bad to see a wonderful app which is not working recently because of an iOS upgrade.
Before the update the app was fast! Now it's utter SLOW! To be honest it's dead slow! The previous version was sooo quick! Now it takes ages to download the schedule first and then to display it almost takes 2-3 minutes! I use an iPhone 7 and 4g so there's no problem on my side either as an old device or poor connection! It's completely with the app! Hope you either bring back the old version or make updates so that it's as quick as the old version
Long waited update, with some bugs
Finally there is some kind of update. Really happy to see a fresh experience of app. However major bugs like you can't click on the website links to contact them. So you have to rely on the App Store reviews. The swipe back feature is not working. Please look into this.
Developer Response ,
Thanks. Our coming updates will fix these issues.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.