With Chess-wise 3 you can play chess, analyse games, annotate game notations, play online, solve exercises, watch training videos and much more.
- Games are represented as trees, so they can have side-lines. This means when analysing moves, this will not anymore overwrite the moves of the main game
- On the new annotation screen, you can add comments and !! - or ?? to the moves
- The communication with the FICS server has been complete rewritten and is now much more stable
- The FICS interface has more features (support for multiple accounts, iMessage-like chatting, friend list)
- Improved database (re-order games in a PGN file) and setup screen (move pieces on the board)
- Landscape views for the opening and endgame browser, showing the possible moves next to the board
- Over 250 links to free training videos
- Separate screen to select the pieces orientation, when playing with 2 players
- Help file with tutorial for each major use case
Each screen has been re-designed to give a better user experience, focussing on the main actions that people want to do on that screen.
Any suggestions for further improvements (as well as bug reports) are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
- compatible with currently available iPhones and iPads
- import games from clipboard
- retrieve forgotten Multi password
- peek button for blind chess
Ratings and Reviews
I am in waiting for the next update of this app
I am visually impaired and it is one of the best application for visually impaired people
Decent interface for playing. Graphics can be made high resolution. Pieces movement could be more animated. Database is superb. Overall ,Good.
This is an excellent app! Try it.
- Marcel J Nijman
- 44.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Marcel Nijman
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock PRO ₹ 499
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.