Citi Mobile app provides the joy of banking at your fingertips. It is a one-stop solution to manage your accounts, investments and credit cards on your iPhone.
Just install the app and sign-in much faster and simpler with your Touch ID / Face ID or Internet Password (IPIN). The app is now securely linked to your User ID.
Smart Banking Features:
• View your account balances, recent transactions and available credit limits
• Instantly transfer money, pay bills, recharge your wallet or mobile
• Invest in deposits or in a host of mutual fund options
• Create your own ‘@Citi’ Virtual Payment Address & transfer funds instantly via UPI without account number or IFSC
• Add new payees in a simple & secure manner to immediately transfer funds via IMPS or NEFT
• Convert big purchases on your credit card into EMIs
• View exciting offers on your card
• Manage your debit & credit card - block/unblock for domestic or international usage, Set daily transaction limits for Point of Sale & e-Commerce transactions
• For Mortgage customers, you can view account statement and repayment schedule, download interest and principal certificates, pre-pay loan and apply for a new loan
• Inform Citi of your international travel plan to ensure seamless transactions on your credit card
• Connect with your Relationship Manager & Service Relationship Manager instantly through in-app chat, audio & video calls (available to select Citigold & Citi Priority customers)
• Redeem your credit card reward points for cashback or transfer to airmiles of an airline of your choice
• Register for Snapshot and view your account balances and credit card details without having to login every time
• Report your lost or stolen cards and get them reissued
• Upload documents for KYC refresh, PAN updation or other services
• Locate the nearest Citibank ATM, branches and retailers offering Citibank Privileges
Bank on the go with Citi Mobile app. Get started now.
The use of this Citibank IN Mobile app is for the customers of Citibank India only. Content provided via this Citibank IN Mobile app is not specifically created for any territory other than where Citibank India operates/is licensed to operate.
As per regulatory requirement, you will not be able to record screen and share screen on third party app like Zoom, MS team, Google Meet etc while logged in Citi App.
Ratings and Reviews
Biometric Verification Finally!
Biometric verification makes so much difference. A lot more convenient now. Hope iPad’s too get a nice looking updated app. iPad app has got pulled out from the App Store for a while now. The setting up of biometric authentication with OTP was easy and efficient. One star less since iPhone X notch has not been embraced in the UI design. Not trying to be critical or nitpick but just an attempt to voice my opinion so it can be looked at. If notch is embraced in UI design, the app would be much more pleasing to the eye and can also take advantage of extra screen space available. Anyway a big thumbs up to the management and the team that has worked to bring Touch ID / Face ID.
Not up to the reputation of Citi
As big the name Citi is worldwide in banking, I’d have to say that I think the app is pretty general. I hold a credit card of Citi and the credit card purchases as well as the credit card bill payments don’t get reflected for almost a day (12 hours) even after I’ve received the SMS of receipt of money by Citi in case of payments. I don’t know how an international bank gets away with that. In this day and age, the app should immediately reflect the changed balance. I don’t know if it’s for security or what (in which case immediate update is more pro-security) and why the updates are delayed for so long.
The app keeping serving the same ads and promotional messages over and over through the app which is annoying. One ad should only appear once every month or two months. Limited time deal ads should come only once.
The overview of transactions is unintuitive.
The manage card menu does not let me see some details such as my address. I don’t know if it’s absent for security purpose or what but I don’t remember which address I’ve used for which card. In that case it becomes difficult. Address change request can’t be initiated from within the app.
Torture again and again
The app is working fine once you log in but the lig in process is a torture. Every other day, it disables the face id unlock feature on the iPhone stating security issues. And then it never accepts the password for log in. Every single time, it prompts to reset the password. But when I reset it and try to log in again, it again says wrong password. Every few days, the whole process repeats. I’m really tired. Also it doesn’t have the feature of seeing the password I typed. So it’s a blind game totally. Most of the apps provide the 👁 option to see the password temporarily. Also if you have included the face id unlock feature, the why do you disable it on your own every few days, leave that to me. If I’m opting for it, I now how to secure my phone and my app, so leave it to me. If you’re so worried about security, then don’t give an option for face id unlock just to add an eye wash to the customers.
It’s a real torture to go through the whole process of resetting password when all you want is to look at your statement of expenditure in a hurry.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Citibank, N.A. (India)
- 93.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Citigroup Inc. Citibank and Arc Design is a registered service mark of Citigroup Inc.