Citi Mobile app provides the joy of banking at your fingertips. It is a one-stop solution to manage your Citibank Accounts and Credit Cards on your iPhone.
Just install the app and sign-in much faster and simpler with your Touch ID / Face ID or User ID and Internet Password (IPIN). The app is now securely linked to your User ID.
Smart Banking Features:
• View your account balances, recent transactions and available credit limits
• Instantly transfer money, pay bills, recharge your wallet or mobile
• Add new payees in a simple & secure manner to immediately transfer funds via IMPS or NEFT
• Create your own ‘@Citi’ Virtual Payment Address & transfer/receive funds instantly via UPI without the need for any account number or IFSC
• Register for Snapshot and view your account balances and credit card details without having to login every time
• Invest in deposits or in a host of mutual fund options
• Connect with your RM & SRM instantly through in-app chat, audio & video calls (available to select Citigold & Citi Priority customers)
• Convert large purchases on your credit card into easy EMIs
• Report your lost or stolen cards and get them reissued
• Upload documents for KYC refresh, PAN updation or other services
• Receive the latest offers and communication on Citi products through in-app notifications
• Locate the nearest Citibank ATM, branches and retailers offering Citibank Privileges
Bank on the go with Citi Mobile app. Get started now.
This app is dedicated and may only be used by Citibank India customers.
-Redeem your credit card reward points for cashback or transfer to airmiles of an airline of your choice
-Manage your credit card - block/unblock for domestic or international usage, Set daily transaction limits for Point of Sale & e-Commerce transactions
-Inform Citi of your international travel plan to ensure seamless transactions on your credit card
Ratings and Reviews
Could have been much more smoother to use for daily life needs
First of all I would appreciate the fact that this is one of the best and most simplest available banking apps now a days. It’s very easy to use and looks simpler. But what I felt could be improved is that whenever I select a option or trying to clear notifications, I felt annoyed by the loading symbol that pops up. Notifications should be given slide to delete option instead of sliding and again selecting dustbin ;). UPI interface has disappointed me very much when compared to UPI in Paytm app which is far more better. Improve this on top priority otherwise people will use other alternatives which are far better than yours. There are lot more to tell but would like to stop for now. Hoping to see the impact caused by this review.
I hardly write a review but having noticed the benefits offered by the App, I wanted to bring those good points to the attention of users who can take advantage of the brand new features introduced by the Bank.
Mobile App is absolutely fantastic giving you the ease of doing any banking transaction sitting at home. Though I have been maintaining my account with Citibank for the last 11 years, I hardly visited the Bank just three to four times. Not impressed? Read on...
I have several credit cards from several banks. But, to the best of my knowledge, only Citibank gives you the complete control on the fly to set limits on your domestic, international and online spending. I'm always afraid of using any credit card for international usage. Once used, it becomes vulnerable to fraud because there is no second level authentication for international usage. With Citibank App, I can simply set the limit either for point of sale or online transaction OR for domestic or international usage. I have complete peace of mind carrying my card anywhere in the world. Just see the feature and you would love it.
Not up to the reputation of Citi
As big the name Citi is worldwide in banking, I’d have to say that I think the app is pretty general. I hold a credit card of Citi and the credit card purchases as well as the credit card bill payments don’t get reflected for almost a day (12 hours) even after I’ve received the SMS of receipt of money by Citi in case of payments. I don’t know how an international bank gets away with that. In this day and age, the app should immediately reflect the changed balance. I don’t know if it’s for security or what (in which case immediate update is more pro-security) and why the updates are delayed for so long.
The app keeping serving the same ads and promotional messages over and over through the app which is annoying. One ad should only appear once every month or two months. Limited time deal ads should come only once.
The overview of transactions is unintuitive.
The manage card menu does not let me see some details such as my address. I don’t know if it’s absent for security purpose or what but I don’t remember which address I’ve used for which card. In that case it becomes difficult. Address change request can’t be initiated from within the app.
- Citibank, N.A. (India)
- 86 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Citigroup Inc. Citibank and Arc Design is a registered service mark of Citigroup Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.