Citrix Workspace app lets you access your SaaS, web apps, mobile, virtual apps, files, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX Workspace app
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap on Get Started.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
5. For adding multiple accounts, navigate to Settings and tap on Manage Accounts.
6. For Deleting/Editing Account already added navigate to Settings and tap on the Store.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Workspace
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
We’re always making changes and improvements to Workspace App. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, keep the updates turned on.
This version includes bug fixes that improve your seamless experience on our platform
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need to work window reconnections
App is good and work easy but the only problem is it’s getting closed, when ever I am opening another application as it runs in windows, when network goes it tries to reconnect the same way, when I open another application it is getting close, I recommend the developer to work on this that this app can be run in background even any other application runs
Bcs it won’t be easy to login all the time when opening a another application. I hope it can be done in next coming update.
App is too good but most of the times am getting the following error message when i try to open the VDS after succesfull login. can you please check or let me know what causing the issue
The application used to work seamlessly before but recently post an update, I am not able to scroll with a flick of a single finger on the desktop (be it on Chrome Page, or any other application). The scrolling at times work with two fingers but not always and everywhere. Could you please let me know why I am facing this issue.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- 79.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.