Close-up, a daily photo journal for your face.
Close-up reminds you to take a photo of yourself each day and lets you make time-lapse videos or GIFs. Photos can be backed up and synched using Dropbox and geotagged with Foursquare.
- Full Exif data is now preserved when saving a photo to your device's photo library.
- Fixed a few iPad layout bugs.
- Improved reliability when synching a large photo library to a new device.
- Improved background sync reliability.
- As always, this update also includes a bunch of other small refinements.
If you like using Close-up we'd love to hear! Please leave us a quick review on the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it is supposed to do
Simple, elegant and perfect app for daily self shot. I downloaded 5-6 apps for same, some had plenty of features which I would never use. I kicked all except this. All I wanted was a simple self shot app. This app does it very elegantly. Thanks Devs.
Good n dependable
Good n dependable. Straight to the point. Best for what it is meant for.
- Timothy Johnsen
- 8.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019 Tim Johnsen
- In-App Purchases
- Video Sharing ₹ 79
- GIF Creation ₹ 79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.