Invest in over 3000+ commission-free direct mutual funds across 34 fund houses and save up to 1% more per annum compared to regular mutual funds. Join 1,50,000 investors who have invested over 2500 crores and collectively saved 30+ crores in commissions.
What's more? All investments on Coin are completely free.
Create, pause, and modify your SIPs anytime you want, instantly and hassle-free
Place orders to purchase or redeem mutual funds based on NAV just like stocks
Save taxes under Section 80C by investing in ELSS funds. One-click statement to file your taxes
Fund your SIPs instantly through UPI payments
• Search, filter, and buy from over 3000+ commission-free direct mutual funds across 31 AMCs.
• Annualized (XIRR) and absolute returns.
• Mutual funds are held in demat form, and thus easier to pledge as collateral for a loan against securities.
• A single capital gain statement, P&L visualizations, and more.
Zerodha: Member of NSE & BSE – SEBI Registration no.: INZ000031633.
CDSL: Depository services through Zerodha Securities Pvt. Ltd.
SEBI Registration no.: IN-DP-100-2015
All new Coin app with refreshed dashboard, fund portfolio, fund manager & AUM data and more
Ratings and Reviews
Room for improvement
1. Definite requirement for Touch ID.
2. Show portfolio allocation and holding percentage for the funds. Right now it takes us to the scheme document as a new link, and it’s too confusing to understand. We come to coin to mainly declutter and only get the most important info. And this info is very much required for mutual funds.
3. Some funds listed on individual amc website is not listed here. Example : MOST’s Nasdaq 100.
New version of the application has few text fields overlapping each other
why ask phone number in the very start
many apps have an ill habit of asking for phone number at the very beginning. A user who has just downloaded the app and doesn't know whether this app is a good fit for their requirements, doesn’t want to share the phone number to save themselves from spam messages companies send. you should allow guest check in mode and ask for the number (even if regulatory needs or your marketing stuff is concerned) absolutely when needed or before any transactions. this is true especially for Indian companies who don’t know what privacy means.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.