Collect is the best way to save everything that inspires you and fuels your ideas. Upload images and videos, save links and anything from across your apps, then organize it all into visual boards. You can share boards (if you want), and work together right in a board!
• Add images, songs, videos, documents and anything else you got
• Save links and cool stuff you find from across your apps
• Organize all your items into beautiful boards to visualize your ideas
• Share boards with anyone, no sign-up required
• Invite others to collaborate on boards so everyone’s on the same page
Now available for iPad!
Whether it’s inspiration, ideas you’re working on, references for later, or stuff you love—you can save, organize, and share it for free with Collect. To backup and sync all your boards and items across your devices, upgrade to Collect Pro.
WeTransfer makes beautifully obvious tools that bring ideas to life. Founded in 2009 as a simple, well-designed file sharing service for the creative community, WeTransfer has grown into a set of products for different parts of the creative process. These include storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, inspiration-capturing tool Collect, and the WeTransfer platform, where 42 million people send one billion files every month.
Terms of Service: https://wetransfer.com/legal/terms
Fixes in this release:
- Fixed an issue where file transfer links failed to import
- Fixed an issue with sharing boards
Ratings and Reviews
Over All Good but
All Good and Simple but basic thing that after all vidio uploaded name of file seen after opening only. No file name seen , need to open each file to see desire file.
Researchers’ dream app
This app is brilliant. It is the only app I’ve been able to find that allows me to save and organize information in a way that doesn’t include me spamming my own mailbox. the process of saving information on the app, with its “file as you go” I.e boards, is so seamless that you can do it without losing your train of thought. For someone like me whose mind is always 5 moves ahead of where my body is physically, this is key.
The only requests I would make would be:
1. Being able to add “tags” to things stored on a board, which would make it easier to find things later, I think.
2. Possibly integrating the app into Microsoft (letting me use it as an add in or something). But that would be icing on top of an already delicious cake, so to speak.
App isn’t working
Have used WeTransfer a lot. And even the iPhone app was amazing till it broke down.
First I thought it’s only my phone issue. Then when I asked around it’s with every iPhone. I even made everyone in office download it to see if it is only related to iPhone X but it’s all around. The download starts at 40 or 60% straight. So as you click on the link it shows 60% downloaded already and then even if you wait for 100% File doesn’t work. So I think you guys need to get it right before People actually start deleting the app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WeTransfer BV
- 64 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © WeTransfer BV.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly ₹ 899
- Yearly ₹ 9,900