ColorsKit for Everyone – Autism is an education and life skills training and development app for children and individuals on the autism spectrum and other special needs. Based on exhaustive inputs from BCBAs and ABA practitioners, ColorsKit for Everyone – Autism has been designed as a game based interactive tool with content for more than 350 skills and daily life situations to help keep users engaged as they learn and hone their skills while giving parents and teachers customized reports to track and monitor progress. Teachers and parents can add custom skills specific to a user. These features make ColorsKit for Everyone – Autism a tool that gives you the ability to understand and help in behavior intervention, tweak your approach as necessary, and help someone with autism become sufficiently self-reliant for community integration and work.
• Built-in library of skills
• One teacher or parent can monitor the progress of many children
• Classroom curriculum set-up to make learning fun, structured and formal
• Audio, video, picture, images, interactive and time-based content
• Scientific ABA-based options for recording prompts and response
• Graphs and charts for quick and easy assessments, usage and data visualization
• Content and data sharing among teachers, parents and other caregivers
• Add your own skills and content
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.