CommuteTrack is an App developed using the State-of-the-Art Technologies that are currently available. The solution is designed to address the gamut of activities pertaining to the Schools. The App is designed keeping in mind the interests of all the stakeholders that are involved in the process. The primary objective of the App is to record, monitor, track and send appropriate notifications of student embarking and disembarking in real time. The application is structured in such a way that it accommodates the tracking of both School run Transport vehicle and the Private Transport Providers.
To get access to the App, please contact your School. In case if you find out that your School is not our platform and you intend give us a try please feel free to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently in this version, the App is able to perform following functions:
- Vehicle Route Start.
- Embarking of your Child into the Vehicle.
- Disembarking of your Child from the Vehicle.
- Real time tracking of the Vehicle via GPS tracking.
- Driver Profile, Vehicle Information and Profile of the fellow Students travelling in the same Vehicle.
- A Real time Photo feedback on the Student Profile list to check the Status.
Please keep visiting this page for more updates.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.