Pic-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a blank grid with clues on the left of every row and on the top of every column. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting blocks in each row and column so their length and sequence corresponds to the clues.
The game enables zooming the entire puzzle, or just the grid area while keeping the clue-panes locked. Other features include a unique fingertip cursor for playing large puzzles with ease and precision, and a show/hide/lock rulers option helping focus on one row and column at a time.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Pic-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Pic-a-Pix puzzle samples in B&W and color
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 25x35 (45x60 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Zoom entire puzzle or just the grid area
• Clue-pane locking option for optimal puzzle viewing
• Rulers show, hide or lock option for easier row and column viewing
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Error checking option when row or column is completed
• Clue auto check-off when row or column is completed
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Pic-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Picross, Nonogram, Paint by Numbers, Griddlers, Hanjie and many more. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version introduces new game assistant features:
• Automatically check off completed clues. Turn this feature ON/OFF in game settings.
• Automatically mark empty squares with dots. Turn this feature ON/OFF in game settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Conceptis Ltd.
- 28.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Conceptis Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- B&W Variety 1 ₹ 269
- B&W Extra Large 1 ₹ 449
- Color Extra Large 1 ₹ 449
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.