Meet your new favorite contact management tool, Contacts+.
Contacts+ is a cloud-based address book designed to take the hassle out of contact management so you can focus on what matters most - relationships. Truly multi-platform, Contacts+ syncs your contacts across your devices as well as across various accounts you may store contacts in (such as Gmail, Exchange, Office365, and iCloud).
Why use Contacts+?
• Contact deduplication - Consolidate all your information about each contact into one, holistic profile. Never wonder again which pieces of contact information are correct.
• Cross-device, cross-platform sync - Your address book is now available everywhere.
• Scan & save business cards - Upload a picture of scanned business card, and we'll transcribe the information & add it to your address book.
• Organized your way - Tag contacts to create custom groupings, or leave notes for added context.
• Automatic contact enrichment - We'll help fill in the details about your contacts (photos, social profiles, & more) by adding content we find from around the web.
• Spam Block - We help enable you to connect with friends and colleagues and block unwanted people, telemarketers, and spam.
Do even MORE with Contacts+ Premium. With Premium, you can:
• Scan MORE business cards - Scan & save up to 1,000 business cards a year.
• Sync multiple accounts - Sync up to 5 address books & keep your contacts in sync across multiple platforms.
• Choose Monthly or Annual Premium subscription - Pick a plan that fits your needs.
Contacts+ is free to download and use, and Contacts+ Premium is available by subscription and unlocks all of the features above. Prices may vary by location. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
Privacy & Terms of Service
This App is for professional use and not intended for children under the age of 16, and we will never intentionally collect any information from users under the age of 16.
Questions, feedback, just want to say "hi"?
You can email us at email@example.com!
Bug fixes related to contacts sync into the device
Ratings and Reviews
Instead of 1000 contact list for free version, request you to make it more, say upto 10k. It would be useful to more people.
I was going to merge my contacts but this app wont let me to do that rather this app asks to store all the contacts into their server and for real time syncing of two accounts i.e goole and icloud; they wont let me do that unless i pay the monthly or annually subscription fee. This is bad. They could have charge from 3 accounts or by any others means
First contacts app I liked on iOS
I have used a lot of contact management apps, but almost all of them either over do or under do. To give you an idea I like the way WP8 manages contacts using Peoples App and CoBook IMO does a vey good job of replicating that functionality like merging contacts, looking at FB and Twitter updates for a contact etc.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FullContact Inc.
- 104.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Contacts+ Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Monthly) ₹ 619
- Premium (Annual) ₹ 6,800
- Premium (Quarterly) ₹ 2,449
- Pack of 100 business cards ₹ 1,599