Core Data Lab lets you easily view, edit and analyse data of SQLite based Core Data apps. View, track and explore what’s inside your Core Data database, including all Core Data specific details like relationships, entity descriptions, fetch request templates and more.
• Setup a new project in a few easy steps using the project assistant.
• Select an app or model file and let Core Data Lab search for matching database.
• Or select a database file and let Core Data Lab search for matching apps.
• Or use the simulator browser to select a database and app combination in one go.
Data change tracker
• Hit the Play button on the toolbar to start tracking database changes.
• New, deleted and changed data rows are being displayed with distinct colours.
• Each previous row version is displayed individually, including all value changes.
• No need to change your project or implement special libraries.
• Use the built-in easy to use predicate editor to filter and query your data.
• Save predicates as part of a Core Data Lab project for easy access.
• Duplicate predicates to make quick variants of the same filter.
• Edit and create data directly in the detail panel or detail window.
• Delete rows directly in the data grid.
• All data mutations are validated by the active Core Data Object model.
• View instantly all relationships and related data of a selected row.
• Easily switch to another relationship.
• Selecting a row in the relationship panel will show the data in the detail panel.
• Browse local iOS and iPadOS simulators for Core Data apps and databases.
• Add app and database combinations with one click to your project.
• Automatic detection and display of web links, images, HTML content, PLIST objects and binary content.
• Switch to Text view to inspect the HTML, XML or JSON text content of web links.
• Built-in HTML debugger.
Entity description viewer
• View all details of all attributes of a selected Core Data entity.
• Inspect all other details like relationships, indexes and constraints.
Raw data viewer
• Open and view SQLite databases without selecting a Core Data object model.
• Support for opening SQLite files in the Finder.
• Import data using CSV or JSON files.
• JSON import supports relationship data.
• All data import happens under validation of the active Core Data Object model.
• Export a selected row or table to CSV or JSON.
• Export data tracking data to CSV or JSON including history data.
• JSON export supports relationship data.
• CSV data can be viewed and further processed in Excel or Numbers.
• Your database, app and model references are stored in a Core Data Lab project.
• Data filters, selections and sorting settings are also part of the same project.
• This makes it easy to stop and continue working with your data, without recreating anything.
• Projects are saved as standard NSDocument files, including tabbed windows, auto save and more.
If you encounter problems with this app, then please take a look at the Core Data Lab help page at https://betamagic.nl/support/coredatalab/help.html. If this doesn’t provide the solution you are looking for, or you miss some essential features, just contact us at email@example.com.
• Menu items that can cause data changes are now disabled if the database is read-only.
• Solved a crash when opening a database in the Finder that requires access to a hidden data storage folder.
• The Predicate editor will now also load for entities with relationships to entities containing URI attributes.
• Last field in the Details panel is no longer covered with buttons when editing data.
Ratings and Reviews
Must have app for iOS developer
Its great app with cool feature
I can able to explore data Entity wise
Real time tracking is reallly cool.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ron Elemans
- 6.2 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Betamagic
- ₹ 1,799
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.