Learn from experts at 200+ world-class universities and companies including Yale, the University of Michigan, Google, IBM, and more. Build skills at every stage of your career with flexible and affordable options. Enroll in free courses, gain in-demand job skills and certificates, or earn a university degree online.
Download the app today and transform your life through learning!
With the Coursera app, you can:
• Advance your career with recognized certificates from world-class universities like Duke, University of London, and Yale, and industry-leaders like Google, IBM, and Facebook.
• Master in-demand job skills through applied learning—including Python, digital marketing, and SQL—and learn from top instructors at leading universities and companies.
• Learn on your budget by enrolling in any of hundreds of free courses
• Learn on your schedule with on-demand online lectures and downloadable videos for offline viewing.
• Get academic credentials by completing modular portions of a full degree with MasterTrack™ Certificate program.
The Coursera app is free to download. You can enroll in:
Single courses from $39-$99
Multi-course Specialization and Professional Certificate subscriptions from $39-$79 per month
MasterTrack™ Certificates from $2,000-$5,000
And apply to Degrees ranging from $9,000-$45,000
Prices subject to change. Please check the Coursera app or coursera.org for more details.
Explore content in:
· Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
· Computer Science: Developing self driving cars, Programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more
· Data Science: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data
· Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
· Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation, and Public Speaking
· Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
· …and hundreds more!
Thanks for using Coursera! Here’s what changed in 3.16.0:
· Improvements to accessibility, localization, and dark mode
· Fix a bug in discussion forums with some posts not appearing for some learners
· Crash fixes and other performance improvements
We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. If you encounter a technical issue, please visit us at https://help.coursera.org/. Thank you for helping us make Coursera even better
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This course made me change my entire approach towards counselling a person with mental distress.
It made me see a person as a whole, and plan a Recovery for them. To help them restore functionality in their lives and not only keep writing medicines and doing everything for them to help them. It made me realise, that doing everything for the person will not help them, rather we must try to make them respon for their own health and motivated for a happier and more productive life.
Hats off to Coursera for having such wonderful courses and making them so easily accessible and affordable to so many people.
Great content and app, flexo flexible carry too
Concept is great, I download lessons and listen to them on my way to office. MBAs like me who have lost touch to class type intellectual environment, this is exactly what I needed.
Mobile app is good, but there is no IT support with some downloading issues I sent email but never received response. Computer download and response is poor. In IT area, I judge overall bad.
Overall, I love it and a great great great concept and delivery
An okay-ish substitute for desktop coursera!
1) Crashes the moment my screen blackouts due to no activity for sometime,
2) there is no way to check which answers you ticked were right or wrong unlike the ability to watch in desktop,
3) less user friendly and takes more time to load interfaces unlike the desktop interfaces.
These are some of the difficulties I had faced while using the app. Although I was very excited to download the app as coursera will be more accessible to me but it seems like (it) needs some tweaking here and there to give the user a smoother experience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coursera, Inc.
- 82.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2021 Coursera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Course Certificate ₹ 4,399
- Specialization Certificate ₹ 44,900
- Specialization Certificate ₹ 39,900
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.