Rediscover the original iOS music experience, with a modern iOS look.
"...back to local music with [Cs] and I have never been happier."
– Nilay Patel, Editor-in-Chief, The Verge
• Works with your iTunes Library automatically
• Classic design with rearrangeable tabs, full-width album artwork and landscape mode
• Powerful sorting and display options
• View track details, metadata & tagged lyrics
• Personalize your look with custom themes
Cs requires Music.app be installed.
• Fixed bug preventing users from viewing track detail when within a track details navigation stack.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bluetooth connection problem
Hi connect to jbl5.1 home theatre after sometimes the connection get disturbances like audio get cut though u r near by within 5 ft . Other music player play butter smooth problem with cs music player with Bluetooth connection specially when ur data in background is using. Pls fix this
EDIT: The following feedback has been swiftly considered — thank you to the developer. I can now see the “Show Status Bar” option in Now Playing settings.
Just one feedback: In the Now Playing player view, please give us an option in settings to have the artwork appear all the way to the top, so that the status bar (clock, battery, etc) is hidden. It’s quite unclean and unpleasant to me, that bar at the top.
Please implement a now playing list
Please implement a now playing list. The only thing i miss from the default player.
- Mike Clay
- 4.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 Michael Clay
- ₹ 159
- In-App Purchases
- Unbelievable Tip ₹ 399
- Amazing Tip ₹ 249
- Generous Tip ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.