Cummins Guidanz™ is a new suite of genuine service products, features and capabilities available from Cummins. Visit https://www.cummins.com/parts-and-service/digital-products-and-services/guidanz to learn more about Guidanz.
The Guidanz mobile app helps you speed up the repair process and improve customer uptime. Among the features are the following:
• Equipment and device dataplate information
• Prioritized Cummins fault codes and descriptions
• Ability to share any information in the app via email
• Route Parameter Manager diagnosis, repair and update functionality
• Read industry standard J1939 fault codes for all connected devices
• English, Spanish, and French language support –
Cummins certified service providers who subscribe to the Immediate Assessment feature of Guidanz also have access to:
• Prioritized faults and the top three most likely root causes
• Estimated service times
• A history of recently retrieved information, faults, and analysis right on your phone
• The ability to turn assessments into Guidanz Job Orders to track the equipment throughout the service event
To use Guidanz you will need a Cummins INLINE™ datalink adapter. Simply plug either the INLINE 7 or the new INLINE mini wireless adapter into the J1939 connector on the vehicle or equipment, and then connect to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth®. For more information or to purchase adapters, visit https://www.cummins.com/parts-and-service/digital-products-and-services/inline
Some features will require a functioning Internet connection at the time of service.
Stay tuned for additional updates as Cummins works to provide you a simple, user-friendly, guided workflow. You will be able to seamlessly share critical information about servicing Cummins engines and related equipment across multiple platforms, and with your whole service team.
Calibration Selection using Cal-Assist units
• To calibrate ROM-Booted ECM (Engine Control Module)
• To change the base calibration on the (ECM) Engine Control Module
Replacement calibrations to identify and update the base calibration in the ECM (Engine Control Module) when the base calibration has been superseded
Optimized diagnostic based repair
• Displays when a fault is available for Smart Analytics and extracts the data for solution
New Diagnostic Tests supported
• Aftertreatment Hydrocarbon Doser System Test
• Charge Throttle Actuator Test
• Fuel Control Valve Test
Special features added in this release
• Aftertreatment Particulate Matter Sensor Regeneration
• Aftertreatment SCR Catalyst Cold Soak Override
• Aftertreatment SCR Maintenance
• Aftertreatment SCR Regeneration History
• ECM Data Extraction (EFPA)
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cummins Inc.
- 237.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, Hindi, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021, Cummins Inc. All Rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.