This app currently supports the following models:
DAP-1620, DAP-1820, DRA-1360,DRA-2060, DIR-853, DIR-867, DIR-878, DIR-882, DIR-1935, DIR-1360, DIR-1760, DIR-1960, DIR-2660, DIR-2680, DIR-3040, DIR-3060, DIR-X6060, COVR-3902, COVR-C1202, COVR-C1203, COVR-C1210, COVR-C1212, COVR-C1213, COVR-2200, COVR-2202,COVR-P2502, COVR-R2203.
Managing your home network can get complicated. That's why we made the new D-Link Wi-Fi app more friendly and functional. Packed with a range of smart features, the D-Link Wi-Fi app gives you the power to setup and manage your D-Link wireless network effortlessly using your smartphone or tablet.
Network Management, Made Smarter.
WONDERING WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR WI-FI?
• View your entire network at a glance
• Check your connection status
• Find out who/what is connected to your network instantly
NETWORK MANAGEMENT IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
• The new D-Link Wi-Fi makes it easy to setup and control your home network without having to turn on your computer
• Intuitive interface lets you find what you need quickly
• Find out who's on your network with your mobile device
• Instantly block unauthorized devices with one tap
INTERNET INTERFERING WITH FAMILY CONNECTIONS?
• Make room for more family time with access Schedules
• Restrict your kids' device access with Parental Controls
GUESTS COMING OVER?
• Enable Guest-Wi-Fi without exposing your main Wi-Fi password
• Tap and share your Guest Wi-Fi instantly with QR Code or messaging apps
FIRMWARE UPGRADES, WITHOUT THE DISRUPTION
• Enjoy streaming, online gaming, and file transfers with less disruption
• Device firmware upgrades are scheduled at less disruptive times
For other D-Link router products, refer to the QRS Mobile app.
The D-Link Wi-Fi app is for local access only. Your smartphone or tablet must be connected to your Wi-Fi system to use this app.
To access advanced features of the Wi-Fi System, you should use the web interface by going to http://covr.local./ or http://dlinkrouter.local./ from a computer or mobile device connected to the system.
iOS 9.0 or later.
If you are experiencing issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org."
1. Added support for COVR-Reunion. COVR-Reunion allows users to mix-and-match different COVR devices. To enjoy this functionality, the following models require upgrades to the corresponding firmware versions. :
- COVR-2200 & COVR-2202 : V1.03
- COVR-C1200 & COVR-C1203: V1.07
- COVR-C1210 & COVR-C1213: V1.01
2. Updated the firmware upgrade process notifications
3. Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot looks no app to dsl2790u model
I have a dsl 2790U model. But it does not show on the list, plz try to include these models too
No Connection to DIR853
it doesnt connect to DIR853. Crap App, just keeps taking me to connect wifi screen. I am already connected to the wifi and have rebooted the router to no avail. Developer???
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and we value your feedback. Please provide us more details, and problem description via this email: email@example.com, and we will do our best to support you. -D-Link Support Team
It not at all connecting to wifi.
Developer has to fix this issue.
- D-Link Corporation
- 168.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 D-Link Coroporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.