Recover disk space
Software Ambience Corp.
- ₹ 999
Get a visual breakdown of your disk space in form of an interactive map, reveal the biggest space wasters, and remove them with a simple drag and drop.
Discover what’s hiding inside the “Other” storage category and clear it up.
Recover disk space by finding and removing large useless files.
Supports all kinds of local drives, as well as the most popular cloud disks.
Featured in the “Essentials”, “Best of Mac App Store” in 2015, 2013 and 2011, “Get Productive”, “Get Stuff Done” and “Invaluable Utilities” editorials of the Mac App Store.
Over 620 reviews in the media including major titles like Forbes, TechRadar, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, MacRumors, 9to5mac, Macworld, TUAW, MacStories and many others.
Daring Fireball: “[…] Daisy Disk is my personal favorite for analyzing disk usage on the Mac. It’s a beautiful app. […]”
TechRadar: “[…] we recommend an easy-to-use utility called DaisyDisk. This app helps you easily find and remove unneeded files you may have forgotten about.”
LifeHacker: “DaisyDisk is a beautiful disk space analyzer. It’s the preference of many Mac users. […] DaisyDisk is very fast and very pretty.”
Gizmodo: “Deleting files and sorting out disk-space is one of those tasks most people dread, so I can definitely appreciate that DaisyDisk has tried making it as fun (and beautiful) as possible.”
MacRumors: “The new DaisyDisk 4 has a new, flatter design […], with bright colors, it’s able to scan drives up to 20 times as fast, and it consumes less memory when in use.”
9to5Mac: “DaisyDisk, chosen by Apple as a Mac App Store ‘essential’, provides a cleaner and more interactive circular interface for [visualizing Mac’s hard drive].”
Macworld: “For only ten bucks, DaisyDisk is a simple, convenient utility for every Mac owner, and it gets the job done well for less technically-inclined users.”
TUAW: “Daisy Disk is the perfect example of one of those tools that should be built right into OS X.”
MacStories: “While there are a few similar apps none of them even come close to matching the beautiful DaisyDisk interface.”
Beautiful Pixels: “DaisyDisk is a phenomenally helpful utility app for Mac. […] This is a really fascinating way to take a look at all the files and folders residing on your Mac.”
• Unique interface that makes it easier than ever to find and delete large useless files
• Unmatched speed of scanning – it typically takes only a few seconds to scan your entire startup disk (depends on your disk and CPU models)
• Integrated QuickLook for previewing file content
• Scanning multiple disks in parallel at maximum speed
• Real-time information about mounted disks
• Supports all kinds of built-in and external drives, memory cards and network storage
• Supports cloud storage services: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box
• In-app file deletion
• Fully supports Retina displays
- Significantly improved discovery of hidden space by including more system areas into the scan. In many cases nearly all hidden space can be revealed.
- Added keyboard navigation in the scanned report (yes, finally!)
- Added the “Expand “smaller objects”” and the “Always expand “smaller objects”” commands to the Go menu. The expanded state is now remembered for each folder.
- Added the ability to drag & drop app bundles and packages onto DaisyDisk to be scanned as folders.
- Added Portuguese language.
- Fixed display of network disks host names.
- Cloud: Added the separate Scan Cloud button for better discoverability (previously it was located under the Scan Folder button).
- Cloud: Added support for Dropbox team accounts – now the shared team folders are included into the scanned result.
- Cloud: Fixed the bug which caused very long scans of Google Drive to fail with authorization error.
- Cloud: Added distinct descriptions of OneDrive accounts, in case you have both business and personal accounts for the same email address.
- Lots of bug fixes and tweaks.
- Dropped support of legacy macOS versions: Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11) and Sierra (10.12). Now the minimum required macOS version is High Sierra (10.13).
Ratings and Reviews
I have just 128Gb internal in my laptop and i had no idea how the memory is filling up. So i had to format the laptop everytime. After getting this app, it made data cleaning much easier. Now I know where the most data is and able to delete unwanted files. Thanks team. Nice product.
Fantastic app. Does exactly what it says. Had some gigantic file hogging up all my space (probably from a software update that went bad or something) and I couldn't find it for nuts. Installed this and found it in minutes!
Great app. I bought after using free for years
I have been using this app for free for years now, and this time while installing i thought why not buy it.. its a great app, i use it all the time and then it will unlock some features as well. I love this app. Great work here.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Software Ambience Corp.
- 4.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2023 Software Ambience Corp.
- ₹ 999
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.