Introducing DSIJ Magazine app to give you the edge on the move.
• Access entire latest issue.
• Download the issue and read offline as per convenience.
• Be notified on issue release
• Get real-time exit updates on stocks recommended earlier
• Call Tracker displays status on stocks recommended in the past 12 months.
• Access DSIJ Mindshare – DSIJ’s posts’ analyzing important information flowing through the day that matters.
• Screener – Get company details on any stock.
Thirty-years old but conventional, Dalal Street Investment Journal (DSIJ), India’s No 1 equity research and capital investment magazine is published every fortnight to cater to the needs of its reader-investors. Armed with a set of chosen experts on markets and corporate India, the fortnightly magazine has its focus on stock market research and recommendations, capital market analysis, personal finance investment advice and also analysis of various economic activities in the country along with its impact on Indian share markets.
Born in 1986, years before National Stock Exchange and market watchdog SEBI were established, DSIJ has always been the favourite among the reader-investors community across the length and breadth of the country. DSIJ is not only popular, more importantly, it is trust-worthy. Here, the word TRUST is valued the most because we help you to deal with your hard-earned money. We have grown across all these years, just because you too have grown with us seeing your money growing steadily.
Today, DSIJ is the only equity investment magazine in the country, which publishes well-researched stock analysis with clear cut guidance for investors on stocks - to buy, hold or sell. Our team of experts, analysts, market-observers and industry experts located in the cities which matter most, work hard to ensure you get the best. After all, you deserve the best. We are believed across the investing communities and we believe in our reader-investors.
IN APP SUBSCRIPTION
• You can subscribe annually or quarterly. You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Three months subscription - $9.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $34.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
• Payment is charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Annual and quarterly subscriptions will renew automatically. You can manage your auto-renew subscription from your iTunes account settings at any time.
• Auto Renew can be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged again.
• You can not cancel the current active subscription, but you can cancel the auto renewal of your subscription by turning off auto renew.
• Terms Of Condition: http://www.dsij.in/home/terms.aspx
- Login with username/email and password added.
- UX Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
So nice app it's very helpful for me
I like this app
The app is not loading
I purchased subscription for the app. While opening tha app it asks for my registered e mail id. And says that u will receive a link for logging in. While clicking on the link in mail, the application launches and closes automatically. Have tried deleting the app and reinstalling bt of no use. Disappointing.. frm a world call journal.
Tailor made For the Finance Geeks
A 'must have' application for everyone interested in understanding the intricacies of the securities market.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.