We're excited to introduce our new Dashlane experience for Safari. Access all the key Dashlane features you love, now integrated directly into the Safari browser.
Dashlane is easy to use, hard to hack, and the perfect place for all your passwords. Now everyone can enjoy simple password management with an app that’s as easy to use as it is secure. There’s a reason 15+ million users and 20,000+ businesses across the globe trust Dashlane.
EVERY PASSWORD, EVERYWHERE
- Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them on any device
- Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
- Create secure passwords with Password Generator
- Change passwords in one click with Password Changer
- Share passwords safely and conveniently
LOG IN AUTOMATICALLY
- Autofill the right username and password on every app and website, every time
- Log in with a look or tap using Face ID or Touch ID
- Securely store personal info you need to keep safe and accessible, like addresses, credit card numbers, and IDs
- Fill addresses and other forms with one click
AS SECURE AS IT GETS
- Get alerted about breaches and hacks that affect your data—and learn how to take action
- Learn if your data is on the dark web with Dark Web Monitoring
- Browse safely and anonymously with our VPN
- Enjoy peace of mind with patented, best-in-class encryption methods
AWARDS & RECOGNITION FOR DASHLANE
- App Store App of the Day
- PC Mag "Editors' Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People's Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com's "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan—no credit card required. If you love it, keep it going with a Dashlane subscription, or switch to Dashlane Free automatically.
Thanks for using Dashlane! Each new version includes bug fixes and stability improvements to deliver you the best Dashlane experience. We’ll also update you regularly about new feature releases and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A great Password Manager app that delivers!!!
Dashlane is an amazing Password Manager app that goes above and beyond it’s base function of managing and creating passwords. It’s “Password Health” feature is great via which you can see which of your passwords are “safe”, “weak”, “reused” and most importantly “compromised”. The Dark Web and Inbox Scans functionalities are great and something that is not provided by most of the other competing password managers. Dashlane also provides VPN functionality which I’ve not used so far, but it’s there if you need it. Multi-device support for various platforms is also present (paid) which is a must have. So all in all, you can’t go wrong with this app.
Not able to recover or reset master password
The app is useless in iOS device. I m paid user still I can’t reset my master password with Touch ID or Face ID. It is not working. After 4-5 times wrong password I get message from Dashlane that “need help” when I click on it useless page opens which ask you to do thing if you forgot password they make you feel like u are a kid and you don’t know anything how to operate things. Waste of time.
Not gonna help in any way. Just remember if you forgot your password and you are using iOS then forget about the passwords you saved in Dashlane you will never get it back anyway. At last you have to create new account like I did after doing everything to gain access again of my account. I have lost 215 pwds and 35 notes 😡 just because Dashlane password recovery option is not working in iOS.
Appalling Customer Care
I have been using Dash-lane for more than a year. The interface is great. Very easy to use and convenient. However the customer care is appalling. My subscription cannot be renewed even after paying due to reason unknown to dash-lane. Apparently some issue with Dash-lane. Apple too confirmed my payment went through and even refunded me twice as dash-lane did not apply the subscription.
I have sent the invoices plus chat with apple care to Dash-lane, where it clearly says that the issue is with dash-lane. No resolution at all. Its been 2 weeks and no response. I am not able to access all my passwords due to cap limit as subscription did not apply. I wonder if they will have such lacklustre response if a more dangerous problem occurs like with “Lastpass” when user data was compromised. Will they still then give such response. Very disappointed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 98.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Dashlane, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Year ₹ 149
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Month ₹ 19
- Dashlane Premium Family ₹ 249
- Dashlane Family - 1 Month ₹ 29
- Dashlane Essentials - 1 Year ₹ 99
- Dashlane Essentials - 1 Month ₹ 19
- Dashlane Premium Plus ₹ 9,200
- Dashlane Premium Plus Family ₹ 14,900