Dashlane is more than just a password manager. It fills all your passwords, payments, and personal details wherever you need them, across the web, on any device. It’s the app that makes the internet easier.
Every password, everywhere
- Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them anywhere
- Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
- Create secure passwords with Password Generator
- Share passwords safely and conveniently
Log in automatically
- Autofill the right username and password on every app and website, every time
- Log in with a look or tap using Face ID or Touch ID
- Securely store personal info you need to keep safe and accessible, like addresses, credit card numbers, and IDs
- Fill addresses and other forms with one tap
Purpose-built for privacy
- Get alerted about breaches and hacks that affect your data—and learn how to take action
- Learn if your data is on the dark web with Dark Web Monitoring
- Browse safely and anonymously with our built-in VPN
- Secure your info and add a second layer of protection with 2-factor authentication (2FA)
- Get real-time credit monitoring and alerts
- Enjoy peace of mind with patented, best-in-class encryption methods
We don’t want your data
- We believe you should control your data, and we'd never sell it—even if we could see it. Dashlane is designed so that we can't see any of the information you store in it.
- Securely export your data, any time you need or want.
- Other companies don’t store your data safely because it’s not their job. At Dashlane, it’s what we do.
- 14+ million users across the globe
- More than 125,000 five-star reviews
Awards & recognition for Dashlane
- App Store App of the Day
- PC Mag "Editors' Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People's Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com's "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan—no credit card required. If you love it, keep it going with a Dashlane subscription, or switch to Dashlane Free automatically.
IN-APP PURCHASE TERMS
- Dashlane Premium and Premium Plus are available as 1-year renewable subscriptions.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at purchase.
- Auto-renewable subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the initial period of subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Thanks for using Dashlane! Each new version includes bug fixes and stability improvements to deliver you the best Dashlane experience. We’ll also update you regularly about new feature releases and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great Password Manager app that delivers!!!
Dashlane is an amazing Password Manager app that goes above and beyond it’s base function of managing and creating passwords. It’s “Password Health” feature is great via which you can see which of your passwords are “safe”, “weak”, “reused” and most importantly “compromised”. The Dark Web and Inbox Scans functionalities are great and something that is not provided by most of the other competing password managers. Dashlane also provides VPN functionality which I’ve not used so far, but it’s there if you need it. Multi-device support for various platforms is also present (paid) which is a must have. So all in all, you can’t go wrong with this app.
A great app... Needs dark mode!
I’ve been using password managers for the last five years and have tried various different ones to suit my needs. Dashlane is by far the best. I especially love the dark web monitoring feature and realise it’s more handy than I initially thought it would be. The VPN sounds cool, but I haven’t had a chance to use it yet.
The interface, though, can do with some more colours. I am a big fan of dark mode and some themes would be a nice touch. There’s a lot of scope in using the gorgeous screen tech that the newer Apple devices offer.
One of the best
I use multiple password managers and count on all the well known password managers (for e.g. Lastpass, 1password, Bitwarden, Roboform, Sticky Password, Keepass among others) to manage my passwords. That's because I prefer having some measure of redundancy when it comes to my personal and confidential data. Dashlane ranks in the top 3 for sure. Polished, easy to use and smooth with awesome features. This one is a no brainer. Get it. The drawback is without a subscription nearly all functionality is crippled.
- 88.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 and watchOS 6.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Dashlane, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Year ₹ 149
- Dashlane Premium Family ₹ 249
- Dashlane Premium Plus ₹ 9,200
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.