Did you ever want to delete multiple contacts on iPhone? I am sure you have wanted that atleast once and given up on it after you realized how difficult is it to do this. We all know how easy it is to mess up our address books on iPhone and then the pain that comes with it in deleting those contacts. DeleteContacts is a very simple utility to let you clean your address book by providing you with a very simple interface to delete contacts. Here's how it does it
1. Lists all your contacts
2. You can select a contact with a single tap. Tapping a selected contact will unselect it.
3. You can search for contacts and select them.
4. After you are done selecting the contacts, click "Delete" and you are done (ofcourse, we will ask you for a confirmation)
5. You can also get more details on the contacts by tapping on the ">" button.
Added the support of iPhone 6, 6Plus, 6s and 6sPlus.
Fixed few bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app to clean up the contacts
Just downloaded it and it works. I was hesitant to purchase this app because someone left a review that it doesn't actually delete the contacts. My address book was in a mess and I was desperate so I did it anyway. I was glad I did it. Yes, it deletes the contacts and makes it really simple to do so. I just got rid of many unwanted contacts cluttering my address book
- ProtoTech Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd.
- 582.7 KB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 ProtoTech Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.