Doc Scanner is the most powerful document-scanning app on your iPhone and iPad. Precisely scan paper documents, business cards, receipts, and more. Share your documents as images or PDFs. You can use OCR to convert documents to text.
Quickly turn your iPhone or iPad into a convenient document scanner. Scan anything of your choice, ranging from business cards and receipts to multi-page documents. Doc Scanner smartly identifies the paper document's edges and adds a crisp scan of the document. You can also add document images from your photo gallery.
ANNOTATE AND FILTER
Crop, edit, rotate, and annotate your scanned docs. Easily re-order pages within a scanned document and choose from a variety of filters to apply.
Verify your identity by adding your signature, powered by Zoho Sign. Digitally sign documents yourself and email the signed documents to others.
OCR AND TRANSLATE
Doc Scanner uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to convert documents to text. OCR enables you to search for a document based on content so you can always find what you need. You can even use the app to translate extracted content into 15 different languages.
SHARE AND AUTOMATE
Set Doc Scanner to automatically upload your scanned documents to other apps, so you can share and use them. Doc Scanner integrates with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Zoho WorkDrive, Zoho Expense, and more. Easily share your scanned docs via email and other apps as well. Create workflows to automate tasks and save time.
Stay organized by creating folders, setting reminders, and adding tags to categorize and find documents easily. Doc Scanner intelligently recommends tags based on your document's content.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
Connect your iCloud account with Doc Scanner to sync your documents across all your Apple devices. Scan a document on a device and see it appear on your other device automatically. You can also use iCloud Drive to back up and restore your documents securely.
Zia Lens uses machine learning to classify your scanned items as documents, receipts, and business cards. Get an instant alert for any new documents from your photos when you open the app.
ONLY ON iOS
• Secure your documents using FaceID/TouchID.
• Use accessible features in Doc Scanner like Voice Control and Dynamic Text.
• Scan and share documents from your iMessages.
• Use Siri shortcuts to scan, search, and read documents.
• Multitask using multiple windows on your iPad.
• Quickly find and access your documents using Spotlight.
• Use the Today widget to access your recent documents quickly.
• Trigger workflows on your documents from the Apple Watch app.
• Watch Doc Scanner automatically go dark for you when you set your iPhone/iPad to Dark Mode.
Doc Scanner's premium price levels are:
• Basic — 2.99 USD/month
• Standard — 4.99 USD/month
• Premium — 6.99 USD/month
Sign up for a year's subscription and get two months free!!
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after the purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
EULA - docscanner.app/eula-ios.html
Privacy - zoho.com/privacy.html
Terms & Conditions - zoho.com/terms.html
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Additional information about the app is available at docscanner.app
Another Zoho Doc Scanner update is here.
- Import PDFs from Files into Doc Scanner. You can also share PDFs to Doc Scanner from any other apps.
- Choose either to adjust crop or not after you scan.
- Introducing a new filter named Enhanced.
We've fixed a few bugs and made a few enhancements to the app in this update. Follow us @zohodocscanner in Twitter to get real time updates about the app.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries and feedback.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Scanning doc not opening
I’ve scanned one document from app and I try to send by outlook email it’s not able open from computer (from sender side and receiver side) could you please fix this issue.
Thanks waiting for some good updates!!!
Developer Response ,
Balu moorthy, Thanks for the update. To set a filter for any doc, please tap the 'More' option and select 'Edit' to filter them manually. We will work on reducing the file size as well.
Zoho, thank you for your response. I now have access to the premium features. I wish there were clear instructions as soon as you open Doc Scanner, so that logging in becomes easy, like with Zoho Mail or any other app. Like today too, I struggled with the Scanner app and only accidentally hit on the right button which gave me a side menu.
Thank you for your response!!
My company has purchased a full suite of Zoho products like CRM, survey, reports, etc. But for me to use this app, it wants me to pay via the AppStore instead of letting me log in through my company account like it does for all the other apps. What is the point in my company buying subscription then? Very disappointed because I love Zoho prods otherwise.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for this inconvenience. If you have opted for Zoho One subscription, you can Sign In to the app using Zoho One account(Settings > Cloud Services) which unlocks the premium version. If you need any further assistance, please drop a mail to email@example.com and we will help you further.
Wonderful App but need little updates to be best
There is a minor error in detecting the edges of the paper and please ensure the feature in which an user can apply black and white effect or any effect to all Scanned pages
- Zoho Corporation
- 110.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Doc Scanner Premium Yearly ₹ 999
- Doc Scanner Basic Monthly ₹ 249
- Doc Scanner Premium Monthly ₹ 589
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.