Documents Unlimited Free is an app that allows you to create and edit Microsoft Office® and Open Office Documents on your iPad.
Documents Unlimited Free allows you to create and edit your MS Word®, Excel® & PowerPoint® documents. The app also supports the creation and editing of LibreOffice and Open Office Documents that are based on the Open Document Format.
The app is based of a fork of OpenOffice that has been downloaded more than 100 millions times. The hosted cloud based solution allows you to access the full functionality of a LibreOffice applications.
+Create, view and edit MS files
Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.docx)
Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc)
Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 (.xlsx)
Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 (.xls)
Microsoft Powerpoint 2007/2010 (.pptx)
Microsoft Powerpoint 97/2000/XP/2003 (.ppt)
Microsoft 365 documents
Open Document Format Text (.odt)
Open Document Format Spreadsheet (.ods)
Open Document Format Presentation (.odp)
Various graphics format (.png, .jpg, .gif and others)
+Integrated File Manager
Import different file formats and export to other file formats.
Autosave and sync to your local files/
Supports Wifi and USB transfers
Export most documents to PDF
Print your documents via Air Print
Type using voice and dictation for supported devices
Precise control using mouse mode
- Not all documents can be opened or edited successfully. Some opened and saved documents may result in a loss of formatting due to formats in compatibility. If you are unsure, you can email us your non-confidential document to our support email to help you test if the app can open the documents successfully for you.
- OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
- LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- The Documents Unlimited app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice, OpenOffice or Microsoft
- Documents Unlimited is a cloud based and hosted solution for the popular LibreOFfice suite and requires users to be online for its editing features.
- If you are interested in using LibreOffice on desktop computers, please visit www.libreoffice.org
+ Bug fixes
+ Improve performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome easy to use.
It's a bit too slow. Otherwise very easy to save your data in files and edit them accordingly.
Lags like crazy
The layout gives you a feel that you are using office on your PC or laptop like the MS Office but the app is buggy and lags a lot
Too slow to enable an option and too slow to be receptive
- Appsverse Inc.
- 37.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Appsverse Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.