The aim of this platform Donor2Donor is to encourage voluntary blood/organ donation and spread awareness among the people to donate them, which is helpful for the needy. Our team Donor2Donor shall try to arrange for donors or the required blood group, however, does not take any sort of guarantee of assurance of providing donors. Our team Donor2Donor members are experts in the field of arranging donors and shall give in full efforts to handle the request effectively. We Donor2Donor shall not be held liable for injury, loss of life, or any other way in case it is unable to arrange for donors. The details of the donors will be shared with the requester once the Donor2Donor is able to arrange for a donor. Donor2Donor shall not be held liable in case a donor refuses to donate blood at any stage.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Content provided in or through this application Donor2Donor:
• Is provided for information purposes only.
• Is not shared with third parties.
• Enables requesters to raise requests
• The donors arranged by Donor2Donor are solely arranged on basis of donor databases collected over a period of time
• We are not responsible for any inaccuracy in the information available on the application.
• Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
• We are not responsible for any misuse of contact information displayed on the application. If you feel that your contact details are being misused you may contact us on (email@example.com).
• Users are advised to verify/check any information and before taking any decision. It is always advisable to keep advice of your physician or family doctor or other qualified health professional.
• Donor2Donor reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue any aspect of the App/Website at any time, including any information or its contents or features without prior information. Donor2Donor reserves the right to collect, analyze and disseminate the patterns of usage of the website by all its Users.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Bug Fixes and new features.
Ratings and Reviews
Good cause a noble cause .
Only app where anybody can find live blood donors across the globe
Trying to help people in need. Small initiative towards humanity.join us and be a part of welfare.
The developer, Dixit Sood, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dixit Sood
- 40.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © D2D
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.