Dornach eCMR is a complete solution for fully dematerialised international consignment note publishing.
Dornach eCMR generates CMRs in PDF format that comply with the protocol of the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR) concerning the electronic consignment note.
- Receipt and notification of transport order.
- Creation of CMR in PDF format.
- Electronic signature in 3 possible ways, by email, by phone or directly on the driver's device (Sign-on-Glass).
- Time stamping and geolocation of transport events.
- Possibility to attach documents to your eCMR.
- Photo and remarks of the driver during loading or unloading.
- Offline management, everything is saved on the phone and synchronized as soon as there is a network.
- Instant sharing of eCMR with all transport stakeholders.
- Sharing of the contents of the truck via the means available on your device, useful in case of control of the customs authorities !
- Locate your destination on a map and use your favorite navigation application to get there.
- Chat live with your drivers.
Dornach keeps your eCMRs and makes them accessible via internet for 10 years.
Access to eCMRs is encrypted and secure, as are all communications from the application to our servers.
The electronic signatures of the eCMR are certified by a server stamp.
Any attempt at fraud is easily detected using a compatible PDF reader.
- Improved address entry when creating an eCMR on iPhone.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.