Dr Diary is designed for BMA members who are consultants or SAS (staff, associate specialist and specialty) doctors in the UK, on the latest versions of their contracts.
It’s a work diary that enables you to track activities that are part of your job plan, on the go. It’s for doctors who want to understand their working patterns and take control of their professional development.
Use the app to accurately reflect the reality of your work.
View the reports to see what your workload looks like in terms of sessions or programmed activities (PAs) and how this compares to your job plan.
Identify patterns to help plan future work and demonstrate areas for negotiation at your next appraisal or job plan review meeting.
Key features include:
• Add activities to your diary while offline
• Personalise activities to fit the nature of your work, including DCC (Direct Clinical Care), SPA (Supporting Professional Activities), Academic Work and more
• Choose to use either 15 or 30-minute time slots
• Track your work for more than one employer
• Copy a whole day or week of activities to another date
• View summary reports on the app
• See more detailed reports and share these with your employer at https://doctordiary.bma.org.uk
In this release we’ve added summary reports to the app so you can see at a glance what your workload looks like in terms of sessions or programmed activities (PAs).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.