Driving School 2017 is the newest driving simulator that will teach you to drive many different cars. Driving School 2017 features some amazing environments like cities, country roads, highways, deserts, mountains, etc...
You can learn to drive a manual transmission with clutch and stick shift or keep to the classic automatic gearbox. Use a virtual steering wheel or many other control options that suit your needs. Gain more knowledge of the road rules with this intuitive driving simulator.
Play with your friends in new racing and free ride multiplayer modes.
More than 80 levels with different driving conditions are waiting for you. Show off your driving skills, get your driving license now! Play Driving School 2017!
• Nearly 100 vehicles to unlock!
• More than 15 detailed maps
• Smooth and realistic car handling
• Different licenses to take, Car, Bus and Truck
• More than 80 challenging levels
• Free Ride mode
• New Multiplayer Modes: Racing, Free Ride & Catch the Flag
• Detailed vehicle interiors
• Realistic damage system
• Gas System with refilling at gas stations
• Manual Transmission with clutch
• Tilt steering, buttons and touch steering wheel
• Online Leaderboards and Achievements
• Real engine sounds
• Next-Gen weather conditions
• Request new maps and vehicles on our social media pages!
• Controller Support, play with your Gamepad!
- new supercar 2019 available!
Ratings and Reviews
My take on Improvement
• Graphics look somewhat cartoonish than before ( Some refinement needed as they feel good from interior camera but somewhat outside doesn’t give a feeling that we got in 2016 app) Maps are good they give good feel.
•The toggle buttons while driving need somewhat more sharp look as they are big for me or cluttered ( Again the feel of driving is to have a view like we are driving here they are occupying 40% of screen)
• When in garage as the car rotate very slowly as we want to admire the car somewhat. There car graphics are worst( No sharpness in detail)
#Maybe I came from previous app but thats what I felt maybe I m wrong or maybe right.
The best but only one thing needed!!
It’s one of the best games I’ve played so far but there is only one thing that you can add. Why do we have to pay to buy a new car??? In driving school 2016 we were given cars as we earned xp. If you do this I would definitely give it a five star rating!!
I love this game
I love how this game works, it’s like you are actually driving a car. And also you can think like an adult and think on which car you would buy. Also the graphics in the game are very good too. So therefore in overall this game is pretty cool.
- Alexandru Marusac
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ovilex Soft SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Get 3,500 Coins ₹ 849
- Get 1,500 Coins ₹ 499
- Get 500 Coins ₹ 249
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.