Digital Dukaan allows you to share your digital catalogues (catalogs) on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Here are 4 simple steps to start using Dukaan to grow your business:
1. Enter your Business Name, Address and start adding your products/catalogs.
2. As soon as you fill up those details, your Digital Dukaan will be created instantly and you will be able to obtain your Store Link from your Dukaan dashboard.
2. Share product/catalog/store links with anyone on WhatsApp.
3. Get notification as soon as you get any new order along with the customer's name, address, and verified mob number.
4. Deliver the order to your customer's location and mark the order as "Delivered".
Who Dukaan is for?
Dukaan is for anyone who wants to sell any kind of product or service online through WhatsApp. Dukaan can be a super useful product for the following business:
1. Grocery stores
3. Fruits and Vegetable stores
4. Electronics/Computer and Mobile Stores
5. Clothes, Jewellery, or Furniture stores
6. Shoe stores
7. Real estate brokers
8. Travel agents
9. Automobile/Second Hand Cars
10. Book and Stationery stores
11. Pharmacy and medical store
12. Handicrafts or Homemade items
13. Home decor and interior designers
14. Event decor
15. Private Tutors
Whether you are a wholesaler or retailer or a small store owner, you can run your whole e-commerce on Dukaan.
Here are the features of Dukaan:
Manage Products and Catalogues
- Add new products and set prices
- Edit existing product prices
- Turn on or off product availability
- Delete products
- Manage catalogs (Share, add, edit, delete)
- Manage your product variants (size and color options) easily
- Fulfil, reject, or archive orders for each of your stores
Review Store Performance
- View sales reports by day, week, or month
- View store and product views in real-time
Sell On More Sales Channels
- Share your store with anyone on WhatsApp/Facebook
- Share specific product or catalogue from your Digital Dukan on Whatsapp/Facebook
Marketing Tools on Dukaan App
- Choose from hundreds of business card designs for your Digital Dukaan
- Customizable social media story templates
- Promo banners/Discount offer designs
- 0 fees on transactions - which means we do NOT take any commission from you for any orders.
- Multiple devices support
- Generate Whatsapp business cards and share them with others
- Manage your inventory and product variants easily
- Smart product recommendations on your shop for your customers
- Get a custom QR code that will redirect users to your digital store
- Unlimited selling and sharing on Whatsapp and Facebook
- Get your own custom domain name and app
- Free WhatsApp and SMS order receipts
- PDF catalog for your products
Additionally, Dukaan is available for FREE of cost in India. We are available in English language. Over 1 million stores are already using Dukaan to sell their products on the Internet.
If you have any questions about Dukaan, feel free to use the live chat option located inside your Dukaan app or write to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to help you out.
आज ही Dukaan catalogue making app का उपयोग करना शुरू करें और अपने व्यवसाय की Bikayi बढ़ाएं!
Follow us now:
Ratings and Reviews
Please Note these 2 things:
Absolutely amazing product, thank you so much for creating this. Here are 2 most important things I feel is URGENTLY needed in the app:
1. A lot of items needs help with size issues. Most times some sizes gets sold out and when customer likes the product just when he’s about to order it’s not available in his size and the customer never visits again.
Since it’s an app for small businesses, I think just after clicking on the desired category. Ex:T-shirt, The customer must get an option at the top of screen asking to “select your size” so only products available in his size are shown to him.
2. When we create category and add products, the very first product by default becomes the icon of that category. I believe a small option to add my desired photo as icon for that category can be given just when we create category to make it look so much better. Otherwise, the website looks trashy will all product photos all around.
I’ve 5 years of hands on experience working in my retail business, I wanted to take my business online too and have much more insights for you. But would request you to URGENTLY work on the above mentioned 2 points.
Make option of “Move to Top” for Category
but 1)make an option for Category of “move to top” as like Products. Because some times our targeted categories are at the bottom & finally we make loss by not attracting customers. 2) whenever I edit Product detail, the unit of Product changes itself to Piece. It is very boring & tends to confuse customers.
3) if item name is long, then The customer can not see full name in grid view/ List view Both.
The app likes it
Dukaan app provides customers with product suggestions, which is a great feature of this reselling app. I like the fact that the marketing process of this online shopping app is very smooth and seller-centric. Even a non-technical person like me could sign up for the Dukaan app in less than a minute.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Growthpond Technology Private Limited
- 96.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Growthpond Technology Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved, 2021.
- In-App Purchases
- Dukaan Lite Quarterly Plan ₹ 699
- Dukaan Premium Quarterly ₹ 2,499
- Dukaan Premium yearly ₹ 7,000
- Dukaan Lite Yearly Plan ₹ 1,999
- International Monthly Plan ₹ 919
- International Yearly Plan ₹ 9,200