Gujarat is one of the leading states in the implementation of key e-Governance infrastructure, polices and projects. The State’s approach can be best summed up as “Think Big, Start Small and Scale Fast”. The three fundamentals that characterize Gujarat’s e-governance initiative are: Responsiveness, Transparency, and Accountability.
At the State Level eNagar Portals were designed and developed for online citizen centric services to urban local bodies. eNagar project provide a wide range of services to the citizens such as Shops and Establishment, Registration of Marriage, Building Permission, Professional Tax, Hall booking ,Property tax, Estate Management, Fire & Emergency, Complaints and Grievance, Water & Drainage etc.. with online payment gateway facilities.
eNagar project has transformed the way citizens perceive the administrative machinery. Irrespective of the place of habitation, a citizen can visit the e-Nagar portal online for availing end to end citizen centric services. Citizens can submit the application by payment of required fees/taxes/charges and can obtain online registration/ certificate etc. The objective of the project is to provide a single window for setting up of common Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) infrastructure by the State Government.
It is a centralized solution to bring a cost & time efficient, transparent and scalable web based citizen centric service and solution for ULBs along with tailoring of existing applications of various ULBs to this centralized platform.
1. Benefits to Citizens
• Improve quality of Citizen Service- 24x7 access with optimal effectiveness and transparency in online service delivery
• Online payment facility for Taxes, certificates and other services
• Digitally signed certificates/documents online
• Online tracking of the application real time
• Maintaining auto Citizen Charter and auto escalations
• Mobile enabled application with SMS/email integration
• Proactive information releases like Taxes Dues, Renewal, expiry of certificates/services
• Effective Online complaints & Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Added Request registration and Complaint registration in Property Tax
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Login module is broken and so app
There is special character required in password, but if you will put # it won’t accept it
There is option to login via OTP but if you select it , it still asks for password
Once logged in via password it won’t show the major city like Rajkot , Ahmedabad.. and without selecting proper city you won’t be able to access anything or complete your profile,
Agency who has worked on this clearly don’t know how to make a app or test it properly,
It’s been year i guess since the last update, government also should keep updating every 2 months minimum and regular checks are really important for this applications
All in 1 services by Govt of Gujarat.
Awesome application. It includes your all services of urban areas like water tax, property tax, birth and death registration, building permission available in one touch in one platform. Very good application. Simple user interface and easy to use.
Thanks a lot.
Despite trying for 10 times can even login. Can’t login with new password, with old password or OTP.
Was wondering ho many ppl will be getting additional 5% discount using mobile if the application itself doesn’t work.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- General Administration Department
- 57.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © enagar.gujarat.gov.in/DIGIGOV/PrivacyPolicy.jsp