* This app is an interactive learning tool suitable for kids in elementary and middle schools.
* This app offers 8 different question formats, more than any other app in the AppStore.
* Learn, practice the quiz, take a test and compare your answers with correct answers.
* Content developed by teachers and covers Common Core Standards and much more.
* Over 1,000 vocabulary words used.
1. MULTIPLE CHOICE: Choose the correct answer to a question, with 2, 3 or 4 answer choices.
2. TRUE/FALSE: Indicate whether a given sentence is true or false.
3. TYPE ANSWER: Type the answer to a question using the keyboard.
4. FILL IN THE BLANKS: Choose the best answer that fits in the blank space to make a correct sentence.
5. SELECT WORDS: Select certain words in the sentence according to the instruction.
6. SORT WORDS: Sort the items (words or phrases) into two groups.
7. MATCHING PAIRS: Match the items on the left column to the items on the right column to make pairs.
8. UNSCRAMBLE WORDS: Move the words to the correct positions within the sentence, in order to form a correct sentence.
1. LEARN MODE: Contains short lessons to get an overview of the topic.
2. PRACTICE MODE: Contains 21 quizzes with 15 to 22 questions in each quiz. In each quiz, find and learn the correct answer to each question, improve your skills and prepare yourself for the “Test” mode.
3. TEST MODE: Contains all the quizzes that are available in "Practice" mode. Select your answer for each question in the quiz, and get your scores in the end. Score categories are: “correct”, “partly correct”, “wrong” and “no answer”.
4. ANSWER MODE: Available after completing the "Test" mode. Compare your selected answers with the correct answers using “My Answers” and “Correct Answers” tabs.
PREPOSITIONS topic includes:
• What are Prepositions?
• Prepositional Phrases
• Objects of Prepositions
• Object Pronouns in Prepositional Phrases
• Prepositions of Time
• Prepositions of Place
• Prepositions of Direction
• Prepositions of Manner & Agent
• Prepositions with Nouns
• Prepositions with Adjectives
• Prepositions with Verbs
• Unnecessary Prepositions
• Prepositions in Parallel Form
• Mixed Reviews
Check out our other easyLearn apps in English Grammar and Science.
Support for new iOS versions
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.