EazeHR is a comprehensive web and mobile based HR and Payroll software suitable for companies of all sizes. It covers all aspects of employee life cycle from Recruitment to Resignation.
Payroll is supported for Burkina Faso, Chad, Congo Brazzaville, Democratic Republic of Congo, Gabon, Ghana, India, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, UAE, Uganda, Zambia.
Overall scope of HRMS is
1. HR Info System – stores all employee related data
2. Intranet feature – employees can download policies, see announcements, birthdays and use self service portal
3. Onboarding – joining formalities for new joiners, document validation, allocation of seats / assets
4. Calendar, Shift and Leave Management – manage leaves, multiple shifts, roster planning, different holiday patterns across locations
5. Attendance Mgmt – multiple ways of attendance capture, integrate with the biometric /smart card system, define policies around late coming / early leaving, auto deduct, regularization
6. Advances and Expense claims – travel or other advances, settle through a voucher, map policies around reimbursements, limits by seniority, city type, travel type
7. Asset mgmt – track company assets allocated to employees, recover when employee leaves
8. Training mgmt – create a training plan based on skill gaps, creation of training calendar, tracking of training attendance, feedback from employees / managers on completion
9. Recruitment – referral schemes, integration with company job page, tracking of candidates, automatic offer letter generation
10. Performance Mgmt – 180 / 360 performance review, bell curve fitment, flexible template based design
11. Helpdesk – internal employee helpdesk, routing of query to the local support on Admin / IT / HR / Payroll / Accounts as per the defined workflow
12. Surveys – employee satisfactions surveys, confidential participation
13. Reward and Recognition – design rewards, seek nominations, send out reminders, announce recipients
14. Timesheet – capture of time spent on various projects / activities on a weekly basis
15. Separations – submission, approval, clearances, generation of relieving letter, full and final settlement, exit interview
1. Added Leave Module.
2. Bug fixes.
3. App performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
No full access
No full screen optimisation.
No attendance timings view option.
Or all features.
If this app is done for purpose, please update it or remove it
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. The option to review attendance timing is there, you need to tap on "Attendance / Review History" section on the home page. Please let us know which feature you would like us to add
Fast and effective way to manage your employees attendance and leave.
Not showing username are password all number hidden
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mobius Solutions Private Limited
- 53.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Mobius Solutions Private Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.