Unleash your child’s cooking talent in this wonderful cooking game. It’s time for breakfast in the world of Fruits vs Veggies!
It is morning and the fruits and veggies are all hungry. Han, the pumpkin, cooks up his special deluxe eggs. The other fruits and veggies, seeing his yummy eggs, get even hungrier and now the cooking fever is on!
Join them all in their cooking craze this morning! Kai is into his own special breakfast of champions. He’s got fried eggs going, sausages sizzling in the pan and all the while he’s preparing some tangy, spicy baked beans to go with it. Top it off with a side of golden buttered toast and of course, some fresh juice, please.
Quin wants her own custom dish for breakfast and you’re a master chef, perfect for the job. Scramble eggs to perfection, fry bacon till it’s crisp, squeeze some fresh juice and toast bread to a golden brown – this is a hearty breakfast that is delicious!
Otto thinks you haven’t really had breakfast until you’ve tried his Outstanding Omelettes! Whisk the eggs to perfection and fold those omelettes to a fluffy delight. When you’re done, cut them up and offer Han a slice - he won’t say no to delicious hot food!
Got some time free? Take a snack-break from the cooking craze and chat with Addi over a plate of his amazing waffles. These are made with love and topped with a variety of scrumptious sweet and savory toppings -- crispy bacon, syrup, ice cream and more! Yummy! Nina’s been waiting all morning for your help with her special recipe, a one-of-a-kind breakfast pie - now that’s a dish that will cause cravings.
‘Fruits Vs Veggies - Egg Story’ is a pretend play food cooking game that brings a hearty dose of everyone’s favorite treats to the world of Fruits and Veggies. This cooking game is perfect for boys and girls of all ages. The kitchen is full of things to do – kids can go wild and rearrange the utensils, snack-on, gulp down juice and change channels on the TV...or they can play it neat and orderly by placing everything exactly where it should be!
Whatever your child decides to do, you can feel safe knowing this is a kid and baby friendly kitchen game, where children of all ages can establish their favorite restaurant business, prepare delicious breakfast recipes and create their own restaurant stories with fun-loving characters.
● Easy, exciting recipes
● Decorate your dish
● Re-arrange the kitchen
● Snack while cooking
CUTE & CHEERY CHARACTERS
● All your favorite Fruits Vs Veggies characters are set to cook, chat and cheer you on
● Make food, feed them snacks, arrange the kitchen, help them decorate - there’s so much to do!
● Kids will love adorable fruits vs veggies characters
● The goal of the game is only to enjoy, make the Fruits Vs Veggies stars do whatever you like…you control all the characters
● A variety of unique and distinct recipes – there is something here for everybody.
So, what are you waiting for, start your restaurant story and unleash the master chef in you and let the cooking fever begin!
Thanks for sharing your feedback – we’ve made some updates. Now get the latest version to play the entire game for FREE!
Before you download this version, please note:
1. This app has advertising from COPPA complaint ad network. If you do not want to see ads, you have an option to pay to remove ads within this app and have an ad-free experience.
2. Users who have already purchased all sections should not update to this version.
3. If you have any feedback or need help please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome cooking game for kids. Teaches them them all about yummy breakfast!
Developer Response ,
Hey! Loved the review. We are really glad to read this. Thanks for rating us with 5 stars. Check out @ Kinsane, our other games for kids where they can learn while they play.
- KINSANE ENTERTAINMENT INC.
- 275.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 KINSANE ENTERTAINMENT INC.
- In-App Purchases
- RemoveAds ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.